@spanero - You've been granted with Silver membership
wj-silver.jpg

Good luck!

@hugefile

i send u PM kindly pls check my Pm and reply me as soon as possbile

Regards
Heart_tracker

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28. For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Hugefile kindly fix that issue

Last edited:
We are having some issues with our servers, our technicians are working to solve this.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we hope to solve this as soon as possible.

Error!We are currently upgrading our core servers, it will take us some time to return to full service, we will be back soon! Worth the wait.

wow nice news we are wating for that mate cheers

Regards
Heart_tracker

Thank you guys!

Sorry again that it takes so long, we are working out some issues to make sure we give you the best possible solution for the long run!

We will update ASAP once we are back up.

UPDATE: we are back on! New servers will be attached to our service in 18 hours, all the needed setup has been made, so now we only wait for the completion of this process, we've changed some settings, so if you experience any difficulties please let us know so we can look into it, to make sure we provide you with the best possible service we can!

Thanks for you patience :)

As a gratitude for your patience, we will be giving out 5 GOLD MEMBERSHIPS in the next few days, tune in...

@vientos -
wj-silver.jpg

@darkw1zard -
wj-silver.jpg

As you are a new members of HugeFiles.net, You've been granted with Silver Membership.
Good luck!

We will be giving out some more Gold statuses in the next few days.

@toRRfriend - The infrastructure is ready, the new server will be attached during the day, so we expect to them ready in the next 12-16 hours online :)

We will post an update about it.

Thanks for the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back