How many webmasters use Wordpress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has too much crap and creates unnecessary high server loads if you've any sorta traffic.

True, but it's easier to create some wp mods, and then install w3 cache using xcache and lighttpd or nginx. Looking at my own stats I'd say one can easily push a 200$ server to 2 million pageviews a day, using shitloads of mods.

I've coded my own blog which I use anymore so no I don't use Wordpress. It has too much crap and creates unnecessary high server loads if you've any sorta traffic.

HUH? i been hardcore into wordpress for years now and never had this issue and never have run any cache plugins. High server loads come from un properly coded themes and plugins. This is "not" a Wordpress Issue.

Which brings me to the question of how great a webmaster are you to not know this?

HUH? i been hardcore into wordpress for years now and never had this issue and never have run any cache plugins. High server loads come from un properly coded themes and plugins. This is "not" a Wordpress Issue.

Which brings me to the question of how great a webmaster are you to not know this?

Nah that's not correct. If you've never had high loads you don't have much traffic 8-) wordpress without caching is total fail

Nah that's not correct. If you've never had high loads you don't have much traffic 8-) wordpress without caching is total fail

Its correct, ive had sites under 100k which is plenty to test it. You need to learn what your doing tbh. Id put my wordpress knowlage against anyone here. Site being slow has nohting to do with wordpress. Its themes and plugins that make it slow.

Its correct, ive had sites under 100k which is plenty to test it. You need to learn what your doing tbh. Id put my wordpress knowlage against anyone here. Site being slow has nohting to do with wordpress. Its themes and plugins that make it slow.

Well first off I think knowledge is also proven based on spelling, which to say nicely you have failed. Now on topic, you really are wrong. Like most scripts it has stuff that you don't use or won't need. This all adds to the load. It is funny you say under 100k as that could be 1uv/day (still under 100k). Themes and plugins do make it slow, but the core script itself also makes a difference. You brag that your a great webmaster but fail to see the basics.

edit - also arent you the same noob that is a dup? I mean how would you know how great or bad mr happy is if your a new member? There is no fooling me =)

"Well first off I think knowledge is also proven based on spelling, which to say nicely you have failed. Now on topic, you really are wrong. Like most scripts it has stuff that you don't use or won't need. This all adds to the load. It is funny you say under 100k as that could be 1uv/day (still under 100k). Themes and plugins do make it slow, but the core script itself also makes a difference. You brag that your a great webmaster but fail to see the basics."

Spelling? really? So because i dont know your lil english lang so perfect it means i know nothing? the whole world dont speak english you inbreed. under 100k can be 1uv? please prove that... please!

You fail to see the basics also... but at a lot more than wordpress.

^ indeed, LOL

Also the main point IS, if you install plugins it becomes slow. A plain wp site is useless ofcourse. Also if you think you're the best in wordpress here you're really wrong, the fact you don't use caching proves that already.

"Well first off I think knowledge is also proven based on spelling, which to say nicely you have failed. Now on topic, you really are wrong. Like most scripts it has stuff that you don't use or won't need. This all adds to the load. It is funny you say under 100k as that could be 1uv/day (still under 100k). Themes and plugins do make it slow, but the core script itself also makes a difference. You brag that your a great webmaster but fail to see the basics."

Spelling? really? So because i dont know your lil english lang so perfect it means i know nothing? the whole world dont speak english you inbreed. under 100k can be 1uv? please prove that... please!

You fail to see the basics also... but at a lot more than wordpress.

Man you are a really funny person. First off learn how to quote properly. If you haven't noticed this is an ENGLISH webmaster forum. Yes the whole world doesn't speak it, so I am sorry. You run this huge site then, but if it isn't in Chinese (second most browsed language on the net after English) I really don't see how you are getting traffic with the improper spelled words which never would help your seo. I also like to know how can I prove that 1 is less then 100,000? So you struggle in math as well? Wordpress is a great free script but a customized solution will always work better if you know what your doing. You need mods and themes in order for wp to work. Plus caching is a must. Please enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back