Hotfile.com... New Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
they all are teh same, we make them strong then they just shit on us!

And no1 give more than support to all those suckers = RapidShare, MegaUpload, HotFile than warez scene.

MEDIAFIRE and SHARINGMATRIX Dont have any complain yet.
Any Body Paid Yet by these Sites ???
Payment proof ?? Any one ??
Then we Should all move to these File hosters and earn as much money as we can before They start Bit*hing like HOTFILE.com .

I will still here , If these File hosters change there Script and if new plugin needed for the rapidleech

well i have yet to see how this is really a scam myself.. this happens when people get greedy i guess
Agree with that. I just counted how many servers we have changed from HF ban's marathon started, and the count is....26 :) HF little greedy b.i.t.c.h

well i have yet to see how this is really a scam myself.. this happens when people get greedy i guess
Yeah exactly this aint a scam its just a change to hotfile's terms and conditions.

You guys don't understand that you can still upload to hotfile through your server, just not download from it. You can still download from rapidshare/megaupload/whatever and upload to hotfile, they wont ban your account for that.

@ Kiladila im not speaking about Hotfile being greedy lol.. im talking about people uplaoding files got for free,and expecting to be paid for this the greedy ones

@SJshah so wtf I need premium then? :) I have 1 retorical question: why other file host's never ban leech servers? HF is biggest legal scam site of all times.

Try to download not from leech server, you will get banned too! They flag IP's who downloading most and ban it.

In first paid it was said that hotfile ban those IPs where lot of downloading is done.

Another thing you can do is, get a new IP for your VPS server(if already banned) and don't share it with others and make it a public leeching site.
Just use it for your personal use.

Somebody in thread suggested, use RS for downloading and upload to HF.

Hotfile ain't going down soon because users mainly use it for uploading and earning. They are still paying though.

Some alternate Site should be taken in consideration,as this F*cking b*tch is of No Use.
Instead of getting a dedicated IP , HF should be boycotted.
Only Uploaders make a file hosting site Popular & famous and only 2 in months ,they can make any site destiny.

So Kick HF on his Bloody AS* , and move on to next paying site...........hehehhe,until he also dont start any Drama

Lol i love all the retarded hotfile are a scam posts your all the idiots who made them big and now your complaining you have served your purpose you made them big now they don't need you anymore get over it :D

Here is really what happened when people who got that message complained....

Date: 2010/4/11
Subject: Hotfile: Premium Restored

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience.
There was a technical problem that caused the removal of premium account status.
Your account is restored now.

As compensation for troubles we extended it with bonus days.

If you started dispute in Paypal about 'Not received item' or 'Not as described', please close dispute.
Your premium account was restored.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Hotfile Corp

how is this a scam? DO NOT break their fucking rules period

Or

Take a few million of your own dollars and open your own file host. Set the rules to whatever you want. May need to upload a few more files to afford that route though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back