Hotfile.com... New Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am with hostmyleech and they banned our ips from downloading. I got around it by just leeching from deposit files. Not as fast as hotfile downloading but uploading to deposit files is pure heaven so freaking fast you wouldn't believe it.

talking about boycotting Hotfile? lmao.. i say Boycott the greedy uploaders that are posting here and not download any files that are leeched by them instead.. stupid thread this one

i think the maker of this thread got a failure in making plugin for rapidleech as HF is banning IP's thats why he is taking out his frustation...

LOL

Isn't a scam.

Outcome is also partially good, since it means less leeched-duplicate content and more quality, manually-checked content.

i think the maker of this thread got a failure in making plugin for rapidleech as HF is banning IP's thats why he is taking out his frustation...

LOL

If you are much Qualified , Then why you dont try ??
I am a Well qualified Plugin maker and made a plugin for hotfile myself When HF changed its look and script last time.

Current plugin Is checked by me and its working on HOSTGATOR , my own created server but not on german Server which i do have, The ONLY reason is the IP bann .

LOL ! Bansari , People like you just wanna hide until the solution, but never try to come forward and sort out the problem first

I got a request for a Plugin from a member , I glad to see that Some of people are ready to quit HF for there B*tching Behavior.
I just wanna Reply that Person that, I have no problem in creating UPLOAD and DOWNLOAD PLUGIN for the same , but the servers dont qualify for the rapidleech currently as they dont have much resources with them.

See this Screenshot:-
2eye4ic.png
This thing will make failure of Rapidleech upload plugin

okkk Mr. Plugin maker then why the hell you are showing ur plugins here..??

Go to rapidleech.com and create the thread on this topic and HF is never scamming as its paying to everybody so atleast try to learn to make better title...

Only 1 person saying again and again to quit HF wont let the whole company down...

We are and We will use HF forever...

So GTFO.....

WTF is wrong with you people? I think the owner is doing what every HF owner will do. Think about it, you start a filehosting to profit, not go and "Oh! Use my servers and hosts, I will sacrifice all for your file sharings and rapidleeches". You gotta think from their side too. I would do the same. So since, I'm aware of that, I'm happy with how I'm using HF and how it treats me (just dropped back to Copper few mins ago).

Hypocrites..
First you complain how "Rapidleech and shit" have ruined the scene, and now you complain that this happened? All filehosts should do the same. Apparently HF has enough staff to go for this move..

Premium accounts download limits
2010-04-12
We received many questions about what is our daily/monthly download limit.
We are pleased to inform you that we DON'T have any limits!

Please notice we don't allow account sharing (using of account by multiple people) or using your premium account to leech traffic (through 3rd party server, etc) and share it with others!

We will remove your premium status immediately and your account could be suspended also.

Enjoy your membership!

Regards,
HotFile Corp
Looks like a fake. Can you provide authenticity of the email? Post screenshot of raw email headers.

okkk Mr. Plugin maker then why the hell you are showing ur plugins here..??

Go to rapidleech.com and create the thread on this topic and HF is never scamming as its paying to everybody so atleast try to learn to make better title...

Only 1 person saying again and again to quit HF wont let the whole company down...

We are and We will use HF forever...

So GTFO.....

YOU can GTFO , if you cant say anything good, Its better to Shut your mouth.I just released this thread in good faith for the uploaders who are just earning from HOTFILE.

As HOTFILE stopped such things via Rapidleech , I am here only to discuss here to see an alternate way to get earning ,from another sites.One thing more , Only uploaders make a file hosting popular.2 years back HF was a unknown company and RAPIDSHARE and MEGAUPLOADED was on monopoly, only that time uploaders give chance to HOTFILE due to good rewards and earning , which made HOTFILE to this position that , ppl count HOTFILE with RAPIDSHARE and MEGAUPLOAD.

So, Please Stop criticizing, and think about those webmasterz who just run there forum and pay there charges via Uploading stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back