Shared HostMyWarez.com - Offshore, 1GPS, cPanel, from $4/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah wow, you guys are still alive?

I would have thought you'd do us all a favor and shut down. Or that everyone would have the sense to change hosts after you got hacked before.

lol

Ah wow, you guys are still alive?

I would have thought you'd do us all a favor and shut down. Or that everyone would have the sense to change hosts after you got hacked before.

lol
Why Hello Lellouchftw!!!!

I'm so glad to see your comment!! Your sarcastic question as well as a nerd comment to go with it :) Well done!

Well let me explain it to!! Yes we got hacked a long time ago, but we have came stronger and better alert then before. We have continued serving the warez scene with exceptional hosting as well as host they can trust that will not ever be unreliable!

So "you'd do us all a favor and shut down." wasn't in my terms :) I've continued to host clients now till we have reached 500 just 2 days ago :) "everyone would have the sense to change hosts after you got hacked before." They did sense to changed host lellouchftw, but they just came back to me because I was the most reliable. Unlike other hosters that just gave up.

So yes lellouchftw, thanks for your question!!! The answer is yes :) Thanks to your remark people will now see we are not quitters!! WE are champions!!!

Btw I'm high.

Lmao. I tried you guys for a month. Constant downtime, slow speeds, etc. And to top it all, you actually got hacked & all my data was lost - which was the last straw :)

Well good luck with your sales anyway.

I had hosting with Host my warez and for the 3 weeks i had it there was nothing but problems... constant database errors, downtime and slow.

My suggestion is to stay away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back