Shared HostMyWarez.com - Offshore, 1GPS, cPanel, from $4/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geants Herinkly

I dont know WTF is wrong with the owner
-4 days & no response to support tickets (3 tickets)
-Temporary url gives a 404
-Disk /usr/tmpDSK (/tmp) is 100%
-Emails not answered!

@$$hole X-(

Server load is always above 25.00, currently its 39.01 (4 cpus)
red-status.gif

servers go offline always because of many clients on a shit server ... perhaps hes using the servers to leech and etc ...

Guyz don't pay for his shit service, this useless guy on his site says fast server , 24/7 support and ... isn't this a scam ? i think WJ admins should warn him because its like saying i will sell you a iphone and give a ipod instead !!!

He is giving excuses always !! don't waste your money, don't pay this bitch !!!!

One more thing, this bitch is making much money ... because everyone thinks he really provides those things written on his site ... after they apply for refund and never get refund because of the "TOS" and they simply leave the server without getting moneyback .

He will never refund you because hes begging for 2 dollars !!!
Guyz for one more time , don't go with this fag, you will waste your time and money at the end.

HOSTMYWAREZ = No. 1 WJ's Scammer !! i will add this to my signiture

hehe old time ago first i am use hostmywarez coz i see so cheaper

but only 1 weeks i got suspend without any reason. that same with my friend forum

they get suspend to

Waiting propagation

I bought Standard Quarterly plan 3 days ago(nov 05), but I can't reach my website
appears as waiting ...

Registration Date Domain Next Due Date Price
05/11/2010 shinotaking.info 05/11/2011 $0.00 USD

I open a ticket yesterday...waiting this too, add to msn and you re offline
Can you help me

Guy's how can i change DNS from this shitty hosting please ?

I want tom move my domain name from this shitty hosting, but i don't know where to do that on Host My Warez !

He will never refund you because hes begging for 2 dollars !!!
Guyz for one more time , don't go with this fag, you will waste your time and money at the end.

HOSTMYWAREZ = No. 1 WJ's Scammer !! i will add this to my signiture

that's true. I think i still receive emails from him on my other account

I bought Standard Quarterly plan 3 days ago(nov 05), but I can't reach my website
appears as waiting ...

Registration Date Domain Next Due Date Price
05/11/2010 shinotaking.info 05/11/2011 $0.00 USD

I open a ticket yesterday...waiting this too, add to msn and you re offline
Can you help me
Hello,

Your domain will be registered tonight.

There are currently 4 tickets that are in que, they will be answered within 10 minutes.

Damm john where are you at ^o)
My internet got cut off for 2 days. I've gotten access this afternoon but had class.

Hahaha you seee... always excuses exactly like a loop :
while ( you = host)
{
one day you are sick, one day you dont have connection, another day you had an operation in the hospital, other day you had a car accident , next day you servers has been hacked.}

and i would say its an infinite loop lol

note: Netherland is not offshore.

so look out, this is more forced to the owner of this hosting. because he can get trouble because of it.

note: Netherland is not offshore.

so look out, this is more forced to the owner of this hosting. because he can get trouble because of it.

Offshore means out of USA.

Also we are having some troubles with our cpanel license... We will get this sorted out soon.. Everyone should be able to login to cpanel by tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back