Shared HostMyWarez.com - Offshore, 1GPS, cPanel, from $4/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote here my ideas about Support Service before.

But I wanna say something about your servers. Your servers is really wonderful. Ping, speed...etc all of them are awasome.

Thanx you HostMyWarez...

i placed a order, account created instantly and everything seems great! :) though i only see 100gb bw via cp, though when i ordered then shopping cart showed 500gb... ?

I wrote here my ideas about Support Service before.

But I wanna say something about your servers. Your servers is really wonderful. Ping, speed...etc all of them are awasome.

Thanx you HostMyWarez...

Thanks mate, Hope you enjoy.

i placed a order, account created instantly and everything seems great! :) though i only see 100gb bw via cp, though when i ordered then shopping cart showed 500gb... ?

Hi,

The shopping cart is outdated, you can find the real plan info right here. www.hostmywarez.com/plans.html

Regards

1) What happens if one gets a DMCA Complaint? Does ones site get shut down?

2) If one doesn't abide what the DMCA is saying one needs to do, does his/her site get shut down?

3) What data center are your servers in?

4) Got a IP for shared hosting so that I can do a speed test?

1) What happens if one gets a DMCA Complaint? Does ones site get shut down?

2) If one doesn't abide what the DMCA is saying one needs to do, does his/her site get shut down?

3) What data center are your servers in?

4) Got a IP for shared hosting so that I can do a speed test?

1) DMCA's are ignored.
2) See first answer.
3) Ecatel
4) You can't do a speed test but see how some sites load on our network.

1) Could you guys still forward me the DMCA complaint? So that I can keep a record and archive it for future reference.

2) Do you currently have any specials/promos going on?

1) Could you guys still forward me the DMCA complaint? So that I can keep a record and archive it for future reference.

2) Do you currently have any specials/promos going on?

1) I think our datacenter just ignores it, doesn't even send it to us. Not sure, only gotten 1 email from the datacenter it was because of a botnet incident. But i'll be sure to email you any dmca's they send for your site.

2) There are some promos around I believe 5OFF is for 5% off shared hosting and Annual20 is for 20% off hosting for a year.

Highly disappointed with the service! The hosting is offline like every 10 minutes! I need a refund!

moved to scopehost.com

bye bye

I bought your service 4 days ago, now I can't even reach my website. Temporary Webpage has very slow speed about 500-1000 MB/s when using premium account.

I bought your service 4 days ago, now I can't even reach my website. Temporary Webpage has very slow speed about 500-1000 MB/s when using premium account.
Are you serious? RAPIDLEECH ISN'T ALLOW ON SHARED HOSTING. Please read the TOS next time, you've been terminated from the server.

Highly disappointed with the service! The hosting is offline like every 10 minutes! I need a refund!
Really? Where did you get such false information.

35 days the server has been up. And you can see it in the server status of the client area.

I don't share my RL with anyone. I mean I bought your service 4 days ago but I can't use it anymore. I just go to "Temporary Webpage URL" which is provided in mail and got a very slow download speed. And now I have been terminated from your server. I'm so disapointed about your service.

51518927.png

Now I have been terminated. Very bad service! I NEED A REFUND!

I dont want to know how long it have been up or down! all i know is the hosting you provided me goes down too much. like every 5-30 mins

I don't share my RL with anyone. I mean I bought your service 4 days ago but I can't use it anymore. I just go to "Temporary Webpage URL" which is provided in mail and got a very slow download speed. And now I have been terminated from your server. I'm so disapointed about your service.

Doesn't matter if you share your rapidleech with anyone. It is not allowed on the server and therefore you have been terminated. Also we do not give refunds as stated in our TOS. Please read the tos here. www.hostmywarez.com/tos.html

I dont want to know how long it have been up or down! all i know is the hosting you provided me goes down too much. like every 5-30 mins

Don't think so buddy, Have you submitted a support ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back