Shared HostMyWarez.com - Offshore, 1GPS, cPanel, from $4/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. But they get the hosting back up almost automatically. It took him 3 friggin days to get everything up
Actually, I posted the personal situation I had before this incident. As soon as I found out I emailed ecatel 2 times stating that server was not working. It took them almost 15 hours for this reply "We are not aware of any downtime, did you try to reboot it". Finally they had given me access about 5 hours ago to the server with a fresh copy of the os and I've been working every since to try to get everything up and set by tonight which I have.

I'm pretty tired right now with a huge headache because I've had to create all those accounts manually. So yea :l

Also, I don't like starting trouble with anyone, it's really it's annoying and immature. If you have a problem with me or hmw I please talk to me personally on msn and maybe we can resolve it.

Exactly. But they get the hosting back up almost automatically. It took him 3 friggin days to get everything up

yes, that's because they have thousands of people working for them.
whereas hostmywarez is fairly small, so maybe they have only a few people working.
They also have to go through a third party (their DC), unlike hostgator where they can just have someone go to the DC and do something to the server -- and it can be very slow, especially with these european / asian data centers that have fairly slow support.

Trust me, I do understand what you are going through and i know that it is very annoying, and very frustrating. But you know what, the damage is done, get over it. Either stay with hostmywarez is you want, or find yourself another host and hopefully upload your website once again if you have a backup.

Also +1 what he just said above, if you would like to continue this conversation feel free to PM me or add me on MSN.

I'm sorry hostmywarez for getting your thread so off topic, hopefully from this post on, it will only be about sales and/or news about you fixing the issues with the server. (as I know you have been working day and night to get these issues straightened out).

Good Luck to you all.

Actually, I posted the personal situation I had before this incident. As soon as I found out I emailed ecatel 2 times stating that server was not working. It took them almost 15 hours for this reply "We are not aware of any downtime, did you try to reboot it". Finally they had given me access about 5 hours ago to the server with a fresh copy of the os and I've been working every since to try to get everything up and set by tonight which I have.

I'm pretty tired right now with a huge headache because I've had to create all those accounts manually. So yea :l

Also, I don't like starting trouble with anyone, it's really it's annoying and immature. If you have a problem with me or hmw I please talk to me personally on msn and maybe we can resolve it.

Are you trying to say you LOST all the data? That's what's really annoying and immature, good sir.

:w00t: END OF SUMMER BREAK PROMO :w00t:

Come join HostMyWarez for the Ultimate Offshore Experience!

A special promo!

Use Promo : SUMMERBREAK for 15% Off Any Hosting Plan.

Deal Ends Friday! Limited Time Special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back