HostLower.com - Unmetered 1GBiT Windows and Linux VPS - from €10/Mo (US/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a long term customer of SeedBoxOne, and more recently 100TBh.

I was moved to 100TBh when they were unable to solve performance issues under SeedBoxOne.

For less than two months that I've been a customer of 100TBh, the system has crashed five times. The downtime experienced has generally been at least 12 hours, in some cases two days. They are now suggesting a change in OSes so they can solve the problem ( which appears to be disk related ).

They have one person providing support, and he seems not to have the chops to keep the service running smoothly. His support responses tend to be incomplete, not in command of the details, and often patronizing.

As a disgruntled customer, I've requested a refund for the last month, and even though the service is not yet fixed, it was refused.

Though I might be an outlier, for all of these reasons I would strongly encourage folks to look elsewhere for service - I can not recommend 100TBh or SeedBoxOne.

Hi,

Please see my reply:

http://www.wjunction.com/9-dedicate...inux-dedicated-servers-[nl]-7.htm#post1424425

Thanks,
Danny

I like how both comment have joined in February and have under 5 posts. Little suspicious for vouching for a company. I don't know why this thread is stickied either?

Hi,

Not sure I understand, one has signed up as he was not happy with the service and the other has posted a review. This happens often.

Thanks,
Danny

I like how both comment have joined in February and have under 5 posts. Little suspicious for vouching for a company. I don't know why this thread is stickied either?

In my case you might want to check on the definition of vouch. Also joining in February, and few posts is sort of redundant isn't it? Wouldn't it be more suspicious if I joined in late February and had 350 some posts?

As I fully disclosed in my post I'm a "Disgruntled Customer", doesn't joining to post a fact/experience based review of the service sort of make sense? I am frustrated and angry at my lack of recourse in resolving a bad situation.

I have been working with SeedBoxOne/100TBh/Danny since October to resolve issues with their service. I have repeatedly, some might say foolishly, accepted their promises that a solution is just around the bend. My patience has finally run out.

Now you can dismiss my complaints as the rants of a disgruntled customer, or you can consider for a second how bad a service has to be drive an otherwise seemingly cogent human to both post and defend a damaging review that would give anyone pause in becoming a 100TBh customer. I would think most folks could relate to that kind of frustration.

If you are implying that I'm not a customer, SeedBoxOne responded to my review in one of my other, as you point out, small number of posts, stating their culpability in my being a "Unhappy Customer"

Last edited:
Hey there,
can you please answer to Ticket #719961?
Also, i dont know why but i cant connect to my server through VNC; "server refused connection"

Hope you can help me.

Hi

This has been fixed :)

-bash-3.2# passwd
Changing password for user root.
New UNIX password:
Retype new UNIX password:
passwd: all authentication tokens updated successfully.
-bash-3.2#

Thanks,
Danny

In the moment when I contact your support I am the only person that wait. And After that I got this

e2e4142753.jpg

Can u help me... BTW your support sucks. They told me that they gonna set me HTTP server and they did. After that users can download my php files... WFT???

Hi,

All Semi-Dedicated and SeedBox servers have Intel X3440 CPU's.

Each VM has 2 Sockets and 4 Cores running at 2.53GHz, these are dedicated to your service.

Thanks,
Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back