HostLower.com - Unmetered 1GBiT Windows and Linux VPS - from €10/Mo (US/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you own your hardware, or are you one of these people who resell from a reseller who has colocated hardware within a datacentre?

hello i want to buy Semi-S-

but I can teach you to use Webmin to configure my ip dns domain and create the ftp to my domain

I have never used webmin
also to upload my files and database

thanks

Last edited:
hello i want to buy Semi-S-

but I can teach you to use Webmin to configure my ip dns domain and create the ftp to my domain

I have never used webmin
also to upload my files and database

thanks

Hi,

I am afraid we can only install WebMin, you are more than welcome to submit a support ticket in reference to the DNS and FTP and we will try our best to help.

Thanks,
Danny

can i install my own stuff in the windows version?

Hi,

This is allowed :)

Thanks,
Danny

My review (only been there for 15 mins):

DL speed wont exceed 25mb/s

extracting 3.5gb in 11mins :S

Highly disappointed and not recommended

as i know that they dont have refund policy - i would leave it like that instead of using it and killing myself alive -.-

ah moreover - on the website it says 2gb ram and when u enter the vps(semi-dedi 1st plan) u will find 1.46 gb

Hi,

Please note the Semi Dedicate is shared, most users see around 30 - 40 MB/s Disk read and write.

If you need faster disk speeds I would advise the Semi L plan, this comes with a dedicated SATA disk.

Thanks,
Danny

okay but not that laggy , i could post the details of the VPS here to make others check it cuz it is supper laggy

Just like DiamondVPS - both retarded hosts and newbies

Edit : also when i came on the live chat u said i will give u test account as long as the chat is opened and then u left without giving me details or even saying make it 2mrw or anything - WHAT A PRO SCAMMER!!

Edit 2 : I am filling a refund request on Alertpay as u are scammer and gave me something not as u advertise on ur site

Honestly armt the download speed that you get is very good, unless you pay for a dedicated port and HD you not will get better speeds, you can be sure that 25MB/s is more than good.

About the laggy issues... are different, that is something in which i have nothing to say.
Anyway, good luck with your refund.

^ atm i dont get over 11mb/s (as if i have ordered Semi-dedi with 100mbps) and they advertise 2GB and then u get 1.46GB - giving customers something different than what u advertise = scamming

how long is the setup?

y u no set up my vps 26 hours plus allready.

still waiting 45 hours later. no repying to ticket?

Last edited:
okay but not that laggy , i could post the details of the VPS here to make others check it cuz it is supper laggy

Just like DiamondVPS - both retarded hosts and newbies

Edit : also when i came on the live chat u said i will give u test account as long as the chat is opened and then u left without giving me details or even saying make it 2mrw or anything - WHAT A PRO SCAMMER!!

Edit 2 : I am filling a refund request on Alertpay as u are scammer and gave me something not as u advertise on ur site

Hi,

My college has replied to your ticket with a speed test showing 60MB/s. (Single thread to Germany)

As stated in the ticket if you need more performance then look for a dedicated SATA drive or a dedicated server .

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Danny

how long is the setup?

y u no set up my vps 26 hours plus allready.

still waiting 45 hours later. no repying to ticket?

Hi,

I am very sorry for the delay, this has been sent :)

Thanks,
Danny

Last edited:
Hi all
ive been with tbh100 for 3weeks now on the semi dedi 1GBS and ive tryed 2 different OS cent and windows both installed in swift time upon request speeds are awsome so fast the drive cant keep up iv had up to 70MB ftp and 30MB on torrents. it does slow sometimes extracting i soppose when theres more users active on a shared drive as you would expect .but overall very good :) just my 2cent worths

I have been a long term customer of SeedBoxOne, and more recently 100TBh.

I was moved to 100TBh when they were unable to solve performance issues under SeedBoxOne.

For less than two months that I've been a customer of 100TBh, the system has crashed five times. The downtime experienced has generally been at least 12 hours, in some cases two days. They are now suggesting a change in OSes so they can solve the problem ( which appears to be disk related ).

They have one person providing support, and he seems not to have the chops to keep the service running smoothly. His support responses tend to be incomplete, not in command of the details, and often patronizing.

As a disgruntled customer, I've requested a refund for the last month, and even though the service is not yet fixed, it was refused.

Though I might be an outlier, for all of these reasons I would strongly encourage folks to look elsewhere for service - I can not recommend 100TBh or SeedBoxOne.

Hi all
ive been with tbh100 for 3weeks now on the semi dedi 1GBS and ive tryed 2 different OS cent and windows both installed in swift time upon request speeds are awsome so fast the drive cant keep up iv had up to 70MB ftp and 30MB on torrents. it does slow sometimes extracting i soppose when theres more users active on a shared drive as you would expect .but overall very good :) just my 2cent worths

I have been a long term customer of SeedBoxOne, and more recently 100TBh.

I was moved to 100TBh when they were unable to solve performance issues under SeedBoxOne.

For less than two months that I've been a customer of 100TBh, the system has crashed five times. The downtime experienced has generally been at least 12 hours, in some cases two days. They are now suggesting a change in OSes so they can solve the problem ( which appears to be disk related ).

They have one person providing support, and he seems not to have the chops to keep the service running smoothly. His support responses tend to be incomplete, not in command of the details, and often patronizing.

As a disgruntled customer, I've requested a refund for the last month, and even though the service is not yet fixed, it was refused.

Though I might be an outlier, for all of these reasons I would strongly encourage folks to look elsewhere for service - I can not recommend 100TBh or SeedBoxOne.

I like how both comment have joined in February and have under 5 posts. Little suspicious for vouching for a company. I don't know why this thread is stickied either?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back