Hosting companys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

extreme76

hi ive been through so many hosting company's in the past 6 months its unbelievable here's my original story
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=5447

ive tried

altus host :( scope host :( webthost :( rdahosting :( offshorehosting :(

is there any left for me to blow money on ?

or can any of you guys reccomend a decent NL hosting company
I have 20+ sites i need 20gb disk space and 600gb bandwidth with unlimited everything else??

Please reccomend me 1 Decent company

20 comments
I recommend UnderHost...
I've never had a problem not fixed right away...
Only been with two other public hosts and they sucked...

extreme76 i had the same problems as you have. Douring 4 months i was from host to host, and every single company had tons and tons of problems. The last 2 months ive been hosted in wrzhost, and i have to say that they are great and they solved 70% of my problems.

The first problem i had with the server, i contacted the support and 2 hours latter i was replied and my problem solved. Moreover the owner is an active member of this comunity.

In the next months for sure i will get my dedi with them !

http://www.wrzhost.com/

thanks mate but is'nt 70% alot of problems and what were they ? sofar i think solidnode seems ok

SORRY, MY ENGLISH IS NOT SO GOOD...

i was trying to explain that by getting wrzhost i solved 70% of my problems. The other 30% are site updates, scripting, designs, promotion, etc etc.

I recommend it to ya, cause i had the same problems that you have.

I never tryied Solinode, so i can give you an accurate review or point of view.

You can try out Plutost as well.

We offer offshore shared hosting and NL or Germany VPS.

Also, we are planning to do an package upgrade soon.

I've used and tried to contact many of the hosts which are listed in this thread before..

.. but none can match "Solidnode.Com" for me so far, the replies, the uptime, the awesome speeds, the friendly staff.

Just truely awesome.

You didnt try plutost :unsure:

Btw customers are not on the same server as the plutost.com site, for security reasons (plus customer servers are faster)... Im new staff member there so i already made few changes to Plutost ;)

Well said. I wish WJ would add the rule from WHT where you can't advertise a company you work with. It would cut down on a lot of worthless posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back