VPS HostHatch.com-1Gbit Unmetered VPS-From 14$/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys!

We are working on the design and bringing new features to it so you all can navigate through the site easily.

All the servers have been updated with the newest security patches and fixes. Thank you all for your support!

If you need any help, just let us know and we would be more then happy to help! :)

Have a nice day/night!

hi i am already a customer i taken 2 VPS from this site speeds are good but one prob facting every day for mee always its going to offline 2 to 5hrs at evening india time i already submitted ticket no one was solving prob View Ticket #513470 hello HostHatch pls see this ticket and solve my prob its going offline everyday its f**** me pls pls solve my prob

Hello,

Node 3 is under DDoS and only node3 is affected, please note no other node is currently affected and we are working on mitigating the attack and this will be completed in the next 16-24 hours. We are currently flooded with tickets and that is the reason you may see 1-2 hours response times instead of our 10 minutes!

We have provided top notch service from the start and currently only one node is affected and we are fixing it. Bad times comes for every host, its not just us. Please be patient and this will be fixed shortly. There are our customers who are still supporting us in this bad time and I am very thankful! :)

Please note that no data or anything has been affected and everything is secure and we are working on it! If you can, please wait 16-24 hours and it would be great as we will have time to fix the problems, if you cant wait, please request a node move and we will move you to another node in 2-3 hours after the request!

Thank you.

Last edited:
Porag@ Can you please PM me your ticket number so I can get your node moved ASAP? :)
Also, are you sure its been 4 days because no ticket has anything related to this as I see.

Thanks.

Porag@ Your VPS has been moved now. It was not 4 days and you requested the same IP as before so it took some more time.

All the people, please wait 16-24 hours before replying to your tickets or opening new ones because we are currently flooded with tickets and we are fixing the node which will be completed in 16-24 hours so we will update you once done or otherwise move all the VPS to a new node automatically. You will only see some downtimes in these 16-24 hours and everything will be fine after that.

Thank you for your patience and for supporting HostHatch! :)

HostHatch is great.... i m customer for two months.. servers are great.. till the above mentioned DDos attack... work on it guys... bring it online soon..

cheers

thanks, now ur support is realy awesome.
thanks again

Thanks for the kind words!

HostHatch is great.... i m customer for two months.. servers are great.. till the above mentioned DDos attack... work on it guys... bring it online soon..

cheers

Thank you for supporting HostHatch! :)

I would like to inform everyone that the issues has been fixed and all the VPS are working fine now and support should be back to 10 minutes reply timings again in a few hours!

Thank you everyone who supported us in this bad time and thanks for being a valued HostHatch's customer!

We have sent you all emails for the new SolusVM link instead of the old one for Netherlands node 3.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to open a ticket or visit us on Live chat.

Best Regards

Hello,

Yes we accept image hosting as long as it doesn't abuse the processor or I/O although you wouldn't have any restrictions on US plans or Hatch VPS 3/Hatch VPS 4 in Netherlands as they come with higher CPU power.

Thank you.

still for me node3 VPS cpanel is not opening some times and pls change my VPS node i am not interested to live in node3

hello sir pls reply this is the worst service i had seen from u today my VPS is fully offline no one was solving my prob i already raised so many tickets still now no reply yet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back