VPS HostHatch.com-1Gbit Unmetered VPS-From 14$/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

The problem is only for 3-4 VPS on the whole node, you have opened 3 tickets at the 'same' time and sent me 3 PMs and posted here. If it was just one ticket, I'm sure it would be fixed by now.

We only have problems with 3-4 VPS and we are already fixing them.

Edit :

I just got an update that it has been fixed a few hours ago.

Hello,

We have a 7 day unconditional money back guarantee so there is no risk in trying the servers!

Also, we do have allot of people using the VPS for uploading/download purposes, you can see our other threads for the reviews of speeds etc posted by users here.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards

Hello,

We usually have over 600Mbps free at all the times.

You can contact us to give you a free 3 hours trial VPS so you can see it yourself.

Thanks.

why your server is down everyday in IST 2 to 5pm WT**** it is??it is always irritating us beware of this hosting.
iam not saying that server is down for 3hours it is going up and down i mean fluctuating in these hours

Last edited:
When are you going to come up with the 2GBPS offer?

Me and a few other ppl are waiting too see how convenient will it be with our budgets.

I have a few questions:

1) What RAID configuration do your VPS have ?
2) Can you post pings for fileserve, filesonic and wupload ?
3) Do you have any VPS option which is somewhere between VPS 2 and VPS 3 ? .. I don't need more RAM, I just need more HDD space ..
4) Do you have Dedicated port connection on all your VPS ?
5) How many users are there on each server ?

well guys dont buy servers from this hosting some of them asked the proofs here is the proof
47892515582260726457.png

here in the IST 5:00am to 8:00am the server is down and every day the server is going on fluctuating up and down.....but the only plus point is speed is good and all other features are waste so dont waste your money

This is your proof that the VPS was down for so many hours? Its the best proof I have ever seen.

I have a few questions:

1) What RAID configuration do your VPS have ?
2) Can you post pings for fileserve, filesonic and wupload ?
3) Do you have any VPS option which is somewhere between VPS 2 and VPS 3 ? .. I don't need more RAM, I just need more HDD space ..
4) Do you have Dedicated port connection on all your VPS ?
5) How many users are there on each server ?

Hello,

At the moment there are no slots on this server, please open a ticket and ask for 2Gbit VPS's information if you need them, they are almost same priced :)

Thanks.

Hello,

You are saying that you have downtime on a node that doesn't exist anymore, every node3 client was moved to a 2Gbit VPS with same specifications and I cannot see any downtime on your new VPS, also, you have clearly said allot of hours downtime but there was a 3 minute downtime.

If you face any problems on your 2Gbit VPS, you can open a ticket although there are no current problems and everyone is enjoying 2Gbit :)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back