VPS HostHatch.com-1Gbit Unmetered VPS-From 14$/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) i Want VPS for Giving VPN to my freinds or maybe selling VPN

VPS is must be in Windows , and no OpenVPN

Can u do it ?!

are all VPS price included cpanel? or I have to pay seperately ?
I tried to add and it said I have pay 15 for cpanel.
uhm

price: 33 + 15 = 45 /mon

Hello,
cPanel is not included in the cost however you can still get 30% OFF and that will make the price way lower then 48$.

Thanks for contacting us, Please do not hesitate to contact us via ticket or Live chat :)

Have a nice day/night!

I come from China, who had just experienced the HostHatch services.Contacting with the boss,i feel you are a very enthusiastic person. The following is my experience using the hosthatch line:

HostHatch VPS hosting providers are all large lines which includes USA and NL.NL is the EvoSwitch data center - the best machine room of the Netherlands,and USA is the data center of the PowerLoft - American machine room LW self-established.

In the test node.data run P2P:

Foreign test sites have: HDB、U * N、SCC、GFT、ptp、HDT;Asian PT private sites are: HDC、CHD、TTG、HDR、HDS.Overall,foreign private PT site is more suitable for NL,which peak speed can reaches 60M +

On the contrary,USA line maybe better for Asia PT station,but the user is too few.Therefore,USA line can be predicted with great upgrades.The data generated from the screenshots.

http://i55.tinypic.com/1zgurmx.jpg

Thanks for good share of PT data and hosthatch providing excellent VPS.
PS:Do not ask me for any PT invitations.

Thanks for the review again even though its the same :S

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Hugo,

I have replied your PM with the answer which is we will have more stock of Hatch VPS 2 in 10+ days.

Kundu@ Please PM me about this :)

Trott, I see your ticket was replied, We put no more then 6-8 users on all US nodes and no more then 10 on NL (Hatch VPS 3,4 nodes) and no more then 13-17 on Hatch VPS 1 and Hatch VPS 2 nodes.

NewBiee@ Yes you can.

If you have any more questions, Please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a nice day/night!

Hello,
Someone was abusing the node and we are handling it, this will be fixed and we'll update you, we are also going to switch to XEN soon with same pricing as it gives very much better IO.

UPDATE : WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE SITE FOR NEW DESIGN, PLEASE USE EMAIL support@hosthatch.com FOR SUPPORT ISSUES. THIS WILL BE FIXED IN THE NEXT 12 HOURS.

Thank you and Have a nice day!

NewBiee@ We don't plan to bring then back for 10+ days however it is not yet confirmed, we have massive amount of people asking the same thing on our tickets so we may get some nodes online only for Hatch VPS 1 soon.

powerups2@ you can enter anything there if you don't have a domain, you can write google.com too but if you are going to use a domain(already registered) with us, you should write it in the domain field.

If you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back