VPS HostHatch.com - 1Gbit Unmetered Starting from 22$/Month(Powerloft,US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

If you are facing any problems with ordering, please open a ticket after placing the order and we'll fix the invoice for you.

Best Regards

Hey Eddy,

We own our equipment in Netherlands and we are only reselling Rapidspeeds in US and we'll get our hardware in US soon too so we would be able to offer lower pricing.

Rapidspeeds have been good to us till now as we colocate our hardware with them. In US, their servers are pretty good! :)

Thanks.

Thatsa bold lie tut tut shame on you ;)

Surely it is. I wonder why would someone related to another company ask something on our sales thread. I can only wonder. Maybe because they are not good enough but again, I cant know the real reason , oh and yeah, do you have any proof its a lie? Because if you dont, you are lying here and I am not. OR you are just a 14 years old kid? Im sure you are unless ofcourse you can provide some proof? :)

Also, does your company has its own equipment? Because i sense jealousy here but i guess thats just me because Im sure your company has over 10 people working in it and you have over 30 owned servers or thats just us? I cant wait to see the proof you are going to provide about we, not owning our hardware and you not being 14 years old. :)

hello, nl server goes offline most of the time, pls fix it.

Hello, we have quite a few servers in Netherlands and only NL node 3 is under a DDoS. We are working on it and we'll update you in an email once its completed.

Thanks.

Hatch USA VPS - 1
Quad Core Xeon X3440 (Fair Share)
1GB DDR3 Ram
1.5 GB DDR3 Burst Ram
250 GB HDD
Unmetered 1 Gbit Port
1 Dedicated IP
44$/month Before 50% OFF.
http://hosthatch.com/billing/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1

Can you provide a custom plan with lower HDD space.Say 50GB?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. Please open a ticket and we'll check if we can do this for you.

Best Regards

Time for a review I think.

We've been using HH for just over a month, had one minor problem but it was fixed very quickly. Overall, the quality and speed is very good and I've recommended HH to everyone buying our Publisher service.

The support is usually very fast if you need something, and they're very helpful when it comes to client satisfaction (they even relocated one of my clients from US to NL upon request).

I don't think there's much left to say. Awesome speeds, awesome stability. <3 HH.

Hello,

These servers are located in Powerloft, USA (Leaseweb's USA Datacenter).

You have to follow all US laws. If you suspect that what you want to host will not be allowed, please open a ticket asking for it :)

Thanks!

Hello lukip,

The 50% OFF for the first month is over now, if you would like to order, I can apply 10% OFF recurring for you.

Best Regards

Hello WaReZ,

These servers are pretty much worth every single cent. These are located in Powerloft, USA which is a Leaseweb's Datacenter, if you like, I can provide you with 10% OFF recurring.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back