HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do this.
I suggest you do not stop to see better results.
Maybe if it stop, the rates will stay low forever.
If I listened to uploaders until today, it was only because there are so many of uploaders on aparat/clipw
If the number of uploaders decreases, I no longer want to increase rates!
Of course the solution is not leaving. I love both Clipwatching and Apparat service.

But for many of us medium to big uploaders, this is a big hit, for example, I average more than 50000 views/Downloads and I already see profit tanking!

You can do this.
I suggest you do not stop to see better results.
Maybe if it stop, the rates will stay low forever.
If I listened to uploaders until today, it was only because there are so many of uploaders on aparat/clipw
If the number of uploaders decreases, I no longer want to increase rates!

At least put Egypt in the plan c

What happens here? I have two inquiries, does premium subscription in Clipwatch block ads for me or viewers? Second, is PayPal still a payment method? If yes, I will continue, but if not, I will quit

You completely removed Vietnam from clipwatching? This has not happened in the past several years and I hope Vietnam will return in one of the paid countries
and i love paypal, i have no other choice

because lately it gives many errors to upload a file both from the z-o-o-m program and from the same website sometimes I have to try more than 15 times until the file is uploaded

Post automatically merged:

I tried that movie more than 20 times until it went up and from the web I tried 5 times and it did not go up either, it is for a while that it catches that error and it has been like that for several days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back