Status
Not open for further replies.

matanuska_alaska

sup guys, looks like i found another very cool forum so i'm proud to be here with you good people!
if ya guys frequent other boards, i'm known as mtf_ak on many.
ya can definately add me onto the stoner list, been a med user for 5 years, been smoking for over 15... so if there's every a cannabis conversation, sign me up!

20 comments
lol wow you're a touchy one.. and if you didn't catch onto the fact... i'm a medical user which means i have an actual need for it.
i'm guessing you're a stuck up, ultra-christian, fool that has "white power" tattooed somewhere on their body ;)
don't hate people that choose a certain life for themselves, you shold be more worries to fact that more then likely, hate your own life which means... you should smoke a little of this here weed, and relax. have a great stoney day!

lol wow you're a touchy one.. and if you didn't catch onto the fact... i'm a medical user which means i have an actual need for it.
i'm guessing you're a stuck up, ultra-christian, fool that has "white power" tattooed somewhere on their body ;)
don't hate people that choose a certain life for themselves, you shold be more worries to fact that more then likely, hate your own life which means... you should smoke a little of this here weed, and relax. have a great stoney day!

Lol? 1 - i have nothing against weed
2 - i'm not white.
3 - wtf?

I'm just saying 90% of the people who talk about weed, or are like, yeahh totally im a huge ass stoner light up every day 24/7. don't even know what weed is, and are probably like under 12.
and Lol i'm not hating. i could careless what u do.

can you even light up in alaska? doesn't the flame just go away lmao

hench violators

cool beans man, i knew there a lot of smokers here. thanks for the welcome. there's a few cool people here i see... can't all be rude fuckers who own shitty little hosting sites LMAO. oo what a deal, those some good rates!

... can't all be rude fuckers who own shitty little hosting sites LMAO. oo what a deal, those some good rates!
Please don't start flaming people and their hosting after just joining without knowing the person.

I do welcome you to WJunction though and hope you like it here. If you've any questions just ask :)

wow Sandin0 drama must follow you around or something

welcome Matt and BC has the finest weed lol... dont worry bout the weed haters,they are the ones tht have likely never seen a joint before lol

if you smoked weed you wouldn't be a rude fucker more then likely... i guess it's possible your shit is low qual or something man. hey i could probably help you find a decent hook up in your area. i get around

wow Sandin0 drama must follow you around or something

welcome Matt and BC has the finest weed lol... dont worry bout the weed haters,they are the ones tht have likely never seen a joint before lol
he's known for drama eh? 8-) go figure. and i'd almost tend to believe ya about bc's quality. lived right out victoria on vanc. island for almost 6 years before moving back to alaska.. i'll call a tie as far as bc goes ;)
oaksterdam has some nice stuff too, was there about a year ago and loved the vibe. bc still has the most friendly people on the planet..

proud owner of alaskaone.com and co-own dynalaska.com

hell yeah man! this place is rough.. i was just going to blow off the hate and leave this forum completely along but now after scanning the boards and seeing there's nothing but attitude here i think i could manage to have some fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back