HenchFile.com - PPS Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why my payout request of 32$ shows rejected?

Is it because you have made minimum payout 50$. And if so please add that amount to my balance so that I can request payout when it reaches 50$.

username :- ronny

I have contacted through your website's support but no reply yet.

Will you please check it out and reply.

You already know the reason for the rejection and it was your own fault:

I typed the email address of my payza account but might have forgotten to set the account mode to Liberty instead of payza.

I admit its my mistake but does that means my money gone.

Did you lost the money because of my fault or it have gone to some other accounts.

I don't think so.

Then you easily revert it back to my account.

I typed the email address of my payza account but might have forgotten to set the account mode to Liberty instead of payza.

I admit its my mistake but does that means my money gone.

Did you lost the money because of my fault or it have gone to some other accounts.

I don't think so.

Then you easily revert it back to my account.
When submitting a payment request you need to ensure the information being submitted is correct otherwise it will be rejected the the money on the request will not be re-entered into your account. Please take more care in the future to avoid this.
You delete profiles as in depositfiles & Hotfile? Are they correct? Has a payment?
I don't understand your question sorry.

I understand my fault but it is in your hand if you wish you can do something about that I think.

I am not a big shot that earns big money so 32$ is not a small amount for me being a jobless man.

Several host have done mistakes from their end and paid to other accounts by mistake but after reporting they had rectified their mistake and paid in my correct account.

If they had a way to rectify their mistake then there should also be a way to rectify our mistakes also.

After all we are humans everyone does mistakes and we also had to pay for mistakes also but not for this small mistake as you didn't have incurred any loss for my mistake.

I won't bother you again about this for sure.

Just say will you give it back or not. Simply yes or no.

im wonder y u cant even edit or add extabit remote upload with xfile sharing script :facepalm:
We'll look into it, but its not priority.
I understand my fault but it is in your hand if you wish you can do something about that I think.

I am not a big shot that earns big money so 32$ is not a small amount for me being a jobless man.

Several host have done mistakes from their end and paid to other accounts by mistake but after reporting they had rectified their mistake and paid in my correct account.

If they had a way to rectify their mistake then there should also be a way to rectify our mistakes also.

After all we are humans everyone does mistakes and we also had to pay for mistakes also but not for this small mistake as you didn't have incurred any loss for my mistake.

I won't bother you again about this for sure.

Just say will you give it back or not. Simply yes or no.
No, take more care in the future.

hi,

Snap1.png

Why report return me error?

Link to affiliate PPD table?

Min payout is?

this host delete earn via dmca?

Yes.

In that case, until now, the next file hosting, trying to stay clean by cheating webmasters. This is a stupid decision, which really will not help. Recall Oron, Depositfiles and Bitshare, this attitude does not help either from a lawsuit or from cutting off their payment systems. You just throw those who bring you your earning, but does not help your business.

But for users and posters you will be scams.

Do not use this file hosting if you post warez or adult! Otherwise, the cowardly dogs just assign your earnings in a foolish and vain hope to curry favor with the content owners. They apparently do not know that already sentenced Adultking their service and no cowardly game they will not help. We must be honest with their partners or close this business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back