HenchFile.com - PPS Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it means you add Webmoney too? :)
Webmoney has been in the works for weeks, but they're taking forever to process our application. We've sent all our verification docs off so we're just waiting to hear back. But the new payout method I'm referring to is not Webmoney.

remote uploading not working...........firefox can't find the server ...........
Please double check this isn't a problem at your end, its working fine for me, I've just RU'ed a file to each server.

hi hench we talked via contact form so what we would like is

- make storage space to 250gb (100gb is impossible to earn or EVEN reach minimum payout :( for the majority of uploaders)
- expire files in 30 days from last DL instead of 15 :(
- are u plan to add reports page -- daily downloads ??At the moment there isn't
- make rem.UL 10 files instead of 5 if possible. 5 is far too little if someone wants to start he will be for hours there..... :)

no bugs found

is 1024 MB (1 GB) available for FREE visitor to download????

we know u are negative to all above (even not giving premium to uploaders we understand the kids over here and there some people are trusted who are planning to provide you with screenshots) but please re-consider at least the storage space :(:(

remote uploading not working...........firefox can't find the server ...........

is working average speed not perfect but not that bad :)

Last edited:
hi hench we talked via contact form so what we would like is

- make storage space to 250gb (100gb is impossible to earn or EVEN reach minimum payout :( for the majority of uploaders)
- expire files in 30 days from last DL instead of 15 :(
- are u plan to add reports page -- daily downloads ??At the moment there isn't
- make rem.UL 10 files instead of 5 if possible. 5 is far too little if someone wants to start he will be for hours there..... :)

no bugs found

is 1024 MB (1 GB) available for FREE visitor to download????

we know u are negative to all above (even not giving premium to uploaders we understand the kids over here and there some people are trusted who are planning to provide you with screenshots) but please re-consider at least the storage space :(:(

is working average speed not perfect but not that bad :)
Hi

Many people have already reached the payout, its definitely possible.
Yes we are planning to bring in the reports page, but not ETA set yet. There's a lot of stuff we need to do, we'll get around to everything in due course.
Max file downloads size for free/unregistered visitors is 5 GB

We'll be doing some competitions here soon for people to get free premium account and also get huge bonus's on their earnings if they hit a certain threshold. There's plenty more to come I can assure you.

Hi
I have a problem.
When i try to remote upload with depositfiles link, i have this error:
Error: Received HTML page instead of file

I tried with premium turbobit link too, i have the same prob ...

Can you help me plz ?

Thanks

Hi
I have a problem.
When i try to remote upload with depositfiles link, i have this error:
Error: Received HTML page instead of file

I tried with premium turbobit link too, i have the same prob ...

Can you help me plz ?

Thanks
RU works with direct links to files. If there is an HTML page in-between it will not download the file to our servers.

i am a free user & i want to upload via FTP ........but this is a new and 1st file host i have ever seen which does not provide FTP service for free users ..............

this is totally wrong.........

or does anyone got paid via this file host yet ???????????

Payout via Payza should be made by the end of this week.
Still waiting on Liberty Reserve at the moment though.... we'll get there eventually I promise :)

When are your files deleted?
nop.png
15 days after last download

Can you make it 60 days after last download?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back