Help with my personal life

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually it's a not big deal !! if shes muslim or not, just pretend u're not the 1 who dd that, and claim that u're OS was infected by unknown msn spambot who sent files to ur msn contacts entire and caused an embarrassing case with the rest of ur friends ! and ask her:
plz, how may i handle this with my friends? i'm fuked up
:D ;)

i bet she wud get it :D

Funny shit.
hilarious.gif

You've got 2 options:
Tell her it a was a mistake? not like shes gonna kill you for that.
You fucked up, just lie your way out of it. If the lies don't work, use more lies to cover up the old lies. Good luck.

Make sure you update us on the results :)

Send her another email saying "Look around for something you like, cause we gonna get it on baby". If she replies, she secretly wants to fuck.

tell her some one 1337haxed ur email>_>
OR
lol tell her ur frend did it :-?
OR
tell her its normal and ur frend wanted ur sexy list
OR
make a pr0n wit her an send to all sites :D

Send her another email saying "Look around for something you like, cause we gonna get it on baby". If she replies, she secretly wants to fuck.
+1

<_<
That doesn't work with his kind of girl (Older girlfriend didn't even wanted to kiss him...)

Umm.. University, isn't that supposed to be filled with kids that are 18+ ?
And i regularly visit Turkey, and girls aren't THAT hold back.. So either he is really ugly, or she is somebody that he should meet at the age of 50..!

"so what you think baby"

best advice !!! if you tell her something..he will now that you send it..just act like nothing happened..and if she looks you in a other way.ask he..what is with you today..or someghing like that..and if she wants sex..send again a links xD..or if you dont want that..send that e-mail to hear..10-20 times..and 21 times..you send to all ..that you are sory ..your e-mail had some problem xD

Just tell her its spam bot ...
Login to ur msn send her the links
appear offline for like 10 minutes
rinse n repeat 3 time a day for 3 days

then later u ask here if she got those links coz u get them also
she wil say yes.
U say ur msn got affected!

Simple ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back