Hacker Group Plans to Kill Facebook on Nov. 5, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
all facebook files (databases, images, videos...) are hosted on 6 data centers , i mean when you upload an image the image will be uploaded on 6 servers so they can't do anything to attack facebook on on Nov. 5, 2011 they will simply shutdown the servers :) , also they know the time . I don't think so but i hope they will do it.

if someone ask that i will fuck you on this time that means value and i think when someone announce so publicaly then there is must something unique in them <3

i love them if they fuck facebook :D

It would be good if anonymous take it down, my brother and sister would concentrate on other more important things.

anyway i dont use FB much , i dont like to waste time in FB like others , its all money for Mark Zukerberg and its shareholders..

He is making money and whats the use for u ...instead lemme use my time in my own money making business online ....

btw , y did they announce the date for the kill...FB would be prepared right...they should do it like a flash ...wowww what a news that would be worldwide....

Code:
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/08/09/hacking-group-anonymous-plans-to-kill-facebook-on-nov-5/
Quote: " ...claimed the social network, based in Palo Alto, Calif., provides information to "government agencies" so they can "spy on people. "

[youtube]ZJ380SHZvYU[/youtube]

:))

/UpNorth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back