GrooveFile.com – Up to 45$/1000 downloads // 85% of sales + 30% of rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY A SIMPLE QUESTION YOU DON'T WANT ANSWER? I POST HERE TWO TIME YOU JUST IGNORE.

how to get folder url? i want share whole folder but i can't find the folder url.

Stats start to count but I lose 2 days or more.
809716-Q31XJSQ.jpg

My ID :egosmh

Hello, please change, thanks.

fichier non trouve (In english : file not found)

le fichier que vous recherchiez ne pourrait pas etre trouve, désole pour aucun derangement .

causes possibles de cette erreur a pu etre :
  • le fichier a expire
  • le fichier a ete supprimé par son propriétaire
  • le fichier a été supprimé par l'administration parce qu'il n'etait pas conforme a nos limites d'utilisation

to

Fichier non trouvé,

le fichier que vous recherchiez ne peut pas être trouvé, désolé pour le dérangement .

Causes possibles de cette erreur?

- le fichier a expiré.
- le fichier a été supprimé par son propriétaire.
- le fichier a été supprimé par l'administration parce qu'il n'était pas conforme à nos limites d'utilisation.

We had many users with working stats and the problem isn't related to stats frozen. One of our file server (ID:06) went offline due to raid issue and we had to recover things manually and get the server back online. It took more than 18 hrs to complete this work. There are some files missing in that server which should be added by the end of the day. The server had about 18TB of data.

So many of the users aren't able to download any files and hence no stats where updated. The files uploaded in other servers had updates (we can post screenshots of users who generated money in the last 2 days if someone gives us permission to do so).

We sincerely apologize for this outage for almost two days. Its hopefully fixed and we have that server online for last 4 hrs. If still any user complaints of file not found let us know.

We have updated a lot of user's stats manually and replied to their PM. We might have missed some, So if your account is still not upto date, please PM me.

Still not received my payment I asked meidante Alertpay, and will Apasa three days, from January 10.

Hello neofox,

Alertpay usually takes a longer time to process. They do not accept a credit card therefore we need to get the funds from our bank which usually takes 3 to 4 business days. You will get it shorty.

Regards, Scott

Hey~ Scott!
11 to 12th No Earning? :O

i56842_groovefilemyreports.png

Hello,

While updating servers, we had a small bug. We will be entering the stats manually shortly.

Regards,
Scott

Last edited:
We have updated a lot of user's stats manually. If your account was missed, please PM me your username and I will have it checked right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back