GrooveFile.com – Up to 45$/1000 downloads // 85% of sales + 30% of rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Scott

I have also opened a support ticket about this but still no answer. Are you paying through alertpay or not? don't tell me about that centuries old problem with alertpay as there are many other ways to transfer funds to alertpay according to their blog. So are you paying through alertpay or in the end you will keep delaying my payment saying that alertpay has some problems, because I am getting regular payments from filesonic on alertpay.

Don't ignore my question plz.

I thought to give Groovefile a try but seems like i can not connect to FTP. "Login incorrect" is the error i get.Do i need to be a premium user to be able to use it?

ALL PAYOUTS WILL BE COMPLETED TONIGHT :D

sorry for the delay guys, we have been busy with the upcoming developments.

when will I receive payment alertpay? :facepalm:
please complete this
qqqqqx.jpg

my id mlutfis

Hi!

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

...And stats frozen.

Last edited:
error error error...if you keep hitting refresh then page is displayed, but now cannot RU from wupload...I thought this was going to be a very promising host, but I am disappointed. Their support also sucks, no answer is being given to me regarding my alertpay queries.

Groovefile, you are playing with me?
I've been waiting for my payment .... and I are doing a lot of delays .....
$ 22.68 PENDING 01/10/2012

Hello everyone,

We are in the process of adding a new server to improve performance. We are also working with a law firm to amp up our privacy policy and TOS based on what happened with Megaupload earlier this week. We have started sending out payments today, sorry for the delay of 24 hours.

-Scott

for a good number of days i keep getting this error:

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

What is happening, guys?

I want to request payment but I get this error! :facepalm:

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

For sure isnt offshore, storage servers are USA located

IP and website location: groovefile.com

IP address 149.255.38.67
Host name : 67.38.255.149.static.swiftway.net
IP range :149.255.38.0 - 149.255.38.127
ISP :Eureka Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Organization :Eureka Solutions Sp. z o.o.
us.png
United States (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back