GrooveFile.com – Up to 45$/1000 downloads // 85% of sales + 30% of rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
I send you email, but just in case, I will post it here too:

Hi Scott,
Suddenly my FTP can only upload 1 file at a time, previously it was able to upload 20 files consecutively. Even when uploading 1 file at a time, it wont let me automatically upload all files, meaning, I have to manually upload it one by one, waiting for one to finish then manually upload the next, Previously it was all automatic.

Can you check it out please?

Thank You

Hi Scott,
I have some question
If I remote upload max 30 files to Groovefile, How many parallel numbers does the Groovefile download?
Could the user limit the remoting upload number to one like the hotfile?
If not, could you consider to implement this function to control the remoting upload slave download numbers.
Last, hope Groovefile can increase the list numbers of remoting number more than 30.

Scott! I have purchased for the account "Premium Unlimited" but that did not receive it.
why my space still on 100GB
Can you check it out please!!!

ok thanks scott! buy RU and FTP very low for me WHY???

Last edited:
Hello guys,

Over the last 3 days we have surpassed 10000 gb's of space, more then 600 affiliates, and a total of 30 000 downloads.

We would like to thank all affiliates using our product, and rest be assured, GrooveFile is going no where ;)

We will continue to grow and innovate by the SECOND. B-)

Regards, Scott

Hello guys,

Over the last 3 days we have surpassed 10000 gb's of space, more then 600 affiliates, and a total of 30 000 downloads.

We would like to thank all affiliates using our product, and rest be assured, GrooveFile is going no where ;)

Regards, Scott

How much sales ?? :P

Hello guys,

Regards, Scott

Dear Scott,
About the befor question of the numbers of the parallel RU, do you have any idea?

I <3 GrooVeFile

0a934e54bb.gif

A noob animation =),,just to say that i love GrooveFile more than other filehosts 8-)

Hello guys,

Regards, Scott

Thats really nice, but why I can't register the whole day? No Activation-Link is sent from you.

Regards
maeuhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back