GrooveFile.com – Up to 45$/1000 downloads // 85% of sales + 30% of rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
But for example in filejungle i can remote a link from filepost, fileserve,wupload,filesonic.. Etc and i,m not premium user in those host. Groovefile can't do this?

if you are not premium at filejungle but you have premium account at another host you can remote from the another host to filejungle

Example:
you are free user at filepost but you can remote upload filesonic files if you have premium filesonic account..if you are free user at goovefile but you have filesonic premium account you can remote filesonic files to groovefile

if you are premium user at groovefile and dont have filesonic premium account you cant remote from filesonic,,
Uploading.com is the only host that offers this..if you are premium at uploading.com and dont have premium filesonic account you can remote file from filesonic because uploading.com will provide you the premium account

Sorry if i went offtopic..just to explain it extensively

Regards,BDR

In Brief, if host want ro send the files to slave and host must to be has the premium account or host can't use the service to remote upload to slave.
100GB only can let me use one hour, goddesschi want to upgrade to premium to get unlimited space^^b.

nice site <3 !

But why ..rank D (101-200M) not is $4?

C D
1-50M $2 $1
51-100M $4 $2
101-200M $8 $3 <--- (not $4??)
201-450M $14 $7
451-2048M $25 $12

i hope you can Rank D (101-200M is $4), This will attract more people to join!
Thank you! GrooveFile!<3

But for example in filejungle i can remote a link from filepost, fileserve,wupload,filesonic.. Etc and i,m not premium user in those host. Groovefile can't do this?

hm......bro can you please explain me how do you remote upload from filesonic or wupload to filejungle.....:D:D:D

I think filejungle don't allow anyone to remote upload from FSC or WU....

So if you explian me how you do it......it would be very very greatfull for me.....

Thanks

i must need to say.....that remote uploading speed sux...

plz make it fast...........as well need parallel support too(in remote uploading) as like filesonic

thanks.

Can you add Spain to group B ? Most of other hosts have spain in group B
Can you make folders Shareable? Like a Folder having its own link

Also i saw a limit of traffic available of 8000 MB, how can i expand that limit ?

Also if you are giving opening premiums i would like one.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and keep on going, GREAT host so far :)

Edit: Can you add Fileserve, uploadstation and Wupload to remote ?

Last edited:
i just want to ask you GrooveFile a question..your affiliate system offers high payout rates ,, you still new and you are facing big amount of members and people joining you minute by minute..
Are you ready and fully ready to pay all those people?

LOL..really weird..remote upload speed was before 30min 2-3 MB/SEC but now its 100-500 KB/SEC ?!.. could you scott fix it please :)

Regards,BDR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back