GrooveFile.com – Up to 45$/1000 downloads // 85% of sales + 30% of rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
8b8c9590c5.png

this is what i see ^_^

Can u guys atleast make the minimum payout 10$ so we can test it and make sure its not scam or anything or show us payment proofs :D

edit:
also sometime when i load the page i get this message
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache Server at groovefile.com Port 80
please fix it

also how do i know if i get a premium sale? the site is realy crazy

Last edited:
Nice site, after wupload finally I see a site which looks really promising, hope you stay in business and not end up like other hosts which simply vanish after some time, I have joined the site and will start testing now.

GrooveFile...buy more servers you will have a lot of afiliates now :>

We already bought new servers, you do not have to worry about it ;)

Scott

Can u guys atleast make the minimum payout 10$ so we can test it and make sure its not scam or anything or show us payment proofs :D

edit:
also sometime when i load the page i get this message
please fix it

also how do i know if i get a premium sale? the site is realy crazy

Hey Gonfreecs99, we will post screenshots of payments asap. The loading problem has been also fixed. We made minor changes to our script. As for premium sales, simply visit the my report tab in the "my account" page.

Scott

groove file have sticky function :D

Yes we are slowly starting on our advertising campaign. :D

-Scott

Because you have no downloads or sales

- Ernestger -

Thanks for the reply Ernestger.

-Scptt

Groovefiles: the site is awesome but only one thing the layout is used by sites who turn out scam because its complicated like adding premium accounts can't u guys just put Username par and a password par that would be alot easier and looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back