GrooveFile.com – Up to 45$/1000 downloads // 85% of sales + 30% of rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh,
FTP doesnt seem to be working again....hopefully it can be fixed soon

It should be working today, it's a problem we are having for some users. I will notify everyone when the bug is fixed

Remote upload speed is amazing never seen it in a uploading site The progress par went to 100% in 2minutes and the file size was 1.32GB
keep it up i will keep using this site but 100GB space isn't enough i hope u can upgrade it to premium
username:Lycanthrope92

Thank you, at this time we are not giving free premium.

Hmmm seems nice filehost site.

But down sides - 45$/1000 downloads.. you guys will end up like wupload. I guess you should reduce it too 40 for now.

100 GB space for free users.. hmm It will be filled up in just 1 n half day. (not worth joining if it gets filled up in so much less time and you just have to wait)

I would have given your site a shot. but the space is too less.
If you can do something about that. Then i guess i will join in :)

We have done a case study to compare us with wupload and have take some different routes then they have, if you are interested in hearing them then please PM me.

Looking good. Welcome. ll work with it. :)

Thank you, let me know if you need anything

EDIT:
Also PM box cleared, for some reason I only have room for 3 messages at a time.

- Scott

Last edited:
bhUw6
7250zp.jpg

Hello everyone,

My name is Scott Ridenour and I am part of the Groovefile team. This is the official Groovefile thread. We are here to listen to you; we are here to help you. We spent a lot of time making the affiliate plans and we are sure there is a plan for every type of affiliate. Our goal was to make a site like no other. link: www.GrooveFile.com

Why join Groovefile ?

It’s pretty simple; we ain’t no alternative ;). We are an industry standard. After perfecting every pixel, we can boldly say we will become industry leaders. It’s the most amazing file sharing host yet. Sign up now to become part of the culture shock.

4zyf7a.jpg

• Pay Per Download:
Our pay per download program pays up to 45$/1000 downloads, all countries included.

• 60% sales + 40% on rebills:
Earn 60% on sales made through your files + receive 40% on every recurrent payment subscription.

• 70% sales + 30% on rebills:
Earn 70% on sales made through your files + receive 30% on every recurrent payment subscription.

• The 50/50 Plan:
Earn 50% on sales made through your files + receive up to 50% on the PPD.

Earn Big with GrooveFile

2ljjhnk.jpg

Additionally earn:

• Mp3 Files:
Unlimited streaming, unlimited parallel downloads & easy embedding. All limits removed for all music downloads. Free. 18$/10000 downloads. All countries included. (Groovefile Exclusive)

• Webmaster:
Earn 15% commission on all premium account sales done through your website. Start monetizing your traffic.

• Referral:
We offer 20% on all referrals. When people sign up with your referral you automatically receive 20% of what they earn.

We have been in this industry for a while and would like to push forward innovation & out-of-the box thinking! If anyone has any new idea that you would like us to implement feel free to say! After all, with your help we can keep on innovating till we create your ideal product.

We like to offer a personal service to our affiliates, you guys can reach me directly at my email sridenour@groovefile.com & I am often available on skype: scottridenour1

For custom plans please email me at sridenour@groovefile.com

Visit GrooveFile Now!

New site, new opportunities :)

Hmmm seems nice filehost site.

But down sides - 45$/1000 downloads.. you guys will end up like wupload. I guess you should reduce it too 40 for now.

100 GB space for free users.. hmm It will be filled up in just 1 n half day. (not worth joining if it gets filled up in so much less time and you just have to wait)

I would have given your site a shot. but the space is too less.
If you can do something about that. Then i guess i will join in :)

That 45$ is only for files that are only downloadable by premium users, the max payout for free users is 31$ I believe.

With all honesty the group dividing is bad Spain shouldnt be in Group c
also the upload speed is amazing amazing
It reached 94Mb from remote upload only i love this site
but its realy realy hard to get a sale because its new site

Wow! Nice site, good look web design!
I'd like to be upgraded to premium at your site to work with more space if it is possible, 100gb is too small.

My username is: mediafiles90

thanks!

With all honesty the group dividing is bad Spain shouldnt be in Group c
also the upload speed is amazing amazing
It reached 94Mb from remote upload only i love this site
but its realy realy hard to get a sale because its new site

Thanks a lot! We have past experience with sales pages and conversions. We have members in our team that used to be in the online product sales business (clickbank) and have assured the best possible conversion for premium they also do split-test conversions (google it:)) and have implemented numerous analysis to have the best possible conversion, we will continue on working to get a higher number of people buying premium for you.

-Scott

please add a remote upload Filepost

Thank you for the request, we will definitely add it in our to-do's

-Scott

Wow! Nice site, good look web design!
I'd like to be upgraded to premium at your site to work with more space if it is possible, 100gb is too small.

My username is: mediafiles90

thanks!

Thank you very much!

-Scott

Hello, I will start uploading on your site but 100gb is too low. Please upgrade my acc to premium. Username: inject0r

great file hosting service

Have a nice day and keep up the good work ;)

Last edited:
That days pay? or how long it takes to pay because they do not clarify anything in Make Money...

Is there a limit of GB per day for users free?

What about the payment did not mention a specific day of the pay I want to know when seeking profits up after cam days of the request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back