gounlimited.to | BANNED FROM WJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Compensation balance is credited.
tgeVteB.png

Thank you GoU.

Just one question: Does that mean that the double rates for a month will start right away or later on?

Thanks again.

My Compensation balance is credited.
tgeVteB.png

Thank you GoU.

Just one question: Does that mean that the double rates for a month will start right away or later on?

Thanks again.
Kindly share the compensation balance for reasons related to transparency. You can hide your username for your own privacy. :)

Your PM doesn’t make any sense. Please keep your messages public.

I'm trying to say that i think you added the compensation to my total balance and not to my compensation balance since i requested a payout of the whole compensation .-.
Also in the mail you said that my compensation was of 360$ but in my account i already had 60$
So i expected to see Balance 60$ + Compensation balance 360$
But instead i got Balance 360$ and can't see compensation balance at all, so i lost my previous 60$ ?

I'm just trying to figure it out

I have reupload over 8.000 videos that was broken recived today a email my compensation is 540$
was it not 1 $ for each video if a account reach 1000 reuploads ?
Kindly check your previous active files and do the math again. Not all of the recent uploads were a replacement for a previous active files.

I'm trying to say that i think you added the compensation to my total balance and not to my compensation balance since i requested a payout of the whole compensation .-.
Also in the mail you said that my compensation was of 360$ but in my account i already had 60$
So i expected to see Balance 60$ + Compensation balance 360$
But instead i got Balance 360$ and can't see compensation balance at all, so i lost my previous 60$ ?

I'm just trying to figure it out
Please understand that your $60 balance isn’t related to your compensation balance. You will see new balance section soon like this one:

Until this balance section is available in your account page you won’t see the $360.

Please understand that your $60 balance isn’t related to your compensation balance. You will see new balance section soon like this one:

Until this balance section is available in your account page you won’t see the $360.

I saw the 360$! I saw them in my account balance and i also requested a payout for them D:

Kindly check your previous active files and do the math again. Not all of the recent uploads were a replacement for a previous active files.
yeah that rigth but in my example i didnt count all my files i have now 15.000 files in my account some new files
some red dot that didnt deleted 600-700 old broken
but there was more then 540 videos replaced that are active now and active they get broken some times ago
if im wrong and only 6000-7000 from then where replaced is more than enough to reach the 1000$

Hello, may there be a problem if the recent upload file name has changed ? even if the video size and duration remains the same ?

yeah that rigth but in my example i didnt count all my files i have now 15.000 files in my account some new files
some red dot that didnt deleted 600-700 old broken
but there was more then 540 videos replaced that are active now and active they get broken some times ago
if im wrong and only 6000-7000 from then where replaced is more than enough to reach the 1000$
Hello, may there be a problem if the recent upload file name has changed ? even if the video size and duration remains the same ?
Once your current compensation balance becomes zero, you can contact us to credit any additional amounts after checking newer uploads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back