Status
Not open for further replies.

will

Hey guys

Is Godaddy exceptable for a warez site, I've hosted my Cover site there for about a year now and wanted to know if a warez forum would be acceptable on my 200gig server :delighted:

48 comments
If your talking about hosting your warez site on their servers, no.

if your talking about buying your sites domain from them.. YES :p

Aren't their servers dead expensive?

No
well normaly yes they are but we got hold of a redundent server that has some good specs for a very good price
however i will say its self managed and didnt come with anything we had to install all the software
also i had a huge trafic flow from katz and it put the server through its paces and i have to say it did become very laggy so my options are open atm

so whats the diffrence to just paying to have my server managed by them as for the extra cost of this i could get that from HE

Usually management services offered by your hosting provider is a lot more expensive compared to management companies :)

Hey guys thanks for the info, I have a server that will be hosting my warez site at ukhost4u.org.uk

I pay about £8 a month for my Godaddy hosting with 200gig space and 2,000gig bandwith. The server has been great up until last nite where it was slow for about 2 hours. :delighted:

Will, that won't last long.

Godaddy doesn't allow warez sites to be hosted on their servers
They're quite obviously overselling. :)

I'm starting a brand new site for warez with ukhost4u.org.uk that allow warez sites/linking to warez :)
well that is mine and friends server i need to have a word with my mate to see what hes pdoing and yer there are some issues atm with the server.
it was only meant for us and a couple of site not over selling and putting a load of forums on there

I have signed up for the business package at ukhost4u.org.uk for £3.99 a month with 40gig bandwith and 2gb space

well just to let all webmasters know that ukhost4u.org.uk will give your personal details out to whoever ask's for them and if they dont ask then he will just give them anyway
i would avoid this host at all cost

well just to let all webmasters know that ukhost4u.org.uk will give your personal details out to whoever ask's for them and if they dont ask then he will just give them anyway
i would avoid this host at all cost
Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back