GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Glumbo for a while. Their business model is interesting. I am Glumbo's member since it early beginning. At that time there are many bugs so I stop use it.

In this present time, I think Glumbo is better than the other. The only thing that annoy me is their unstable upload system but since WU crisis I learn to work with this situation. MU crisis is bigger than WU crisis so if Glumbo may have some problem, I think I can handle it.

However, Thank you very much all my friend.

friends, I prefer turbobit for PPS for now cause its PPD sucks
and 2nc choice is extabit but I wait their ftp bug solution + PAYPAL problem

ul.to seems good, but I thinkj there are soem tricky of UL.to cause they
want to EXACTLY fuck us, decreased income rates and values and
even if admin visit site

cxzhvtji8azp.jpg

there is no any ACTION from her (names was a turkish female name = Sinem)

and cramin upload speed from WEB is 500-600 kbyte/sec from web browser
and ftp gives LOGIN ERROR... its full of shit

FileVelocity.com (I saw him in digitalpoints) and flamed to me. I do not trust them
till THEY CONVINCE ME, I'm not an amateur user.

I'm in this subject SINCE RAPIDSHARE.DE WAS ALIVE BEFORE RAPIDSHARE.COM THEN THEY TRANSFORMED TO .COM DOMAIN.

I tried, rapidshare.de, .com, hotfile, netload, sharingmatrix,filesonic, fileserve,
oron, ....nearly all big hosts ...with web upload, remote and now using RDP servers.

Don't listen to who djkelaj uses. He's an idiot. Look at his posts. One day he will be loving a host, then turns into a complaining moron in broken English.

Don't listen to who djkelaj uses. He's an idiot. Look at his posts. One day he will be loving a host, then turns into a complaining moron in broken English.

Is this how you become a "Respected member" in here? By insulting other members?

I'll keep that in mind.

Don't trust your memory. Make notes just in case you forget. I like Google docs, or just saving a draft in Gmail http://docs.google.com or http://www.gmail.com

But seriously. If you're just gonna spend every single post bitching about file hosts not paying you for uploading illegal files and shutting down, expect it. If you still want to, at least do it in English or bitch on a forum in your own language.

Jesse, everybody see other one as he is. I'm not as idiot as you are. You are respected????? let me laugh you respected one. BLESS ME.

Speak English to me. It's a main rule. This is an English forum. You wont see me on a Chinese forum because I don't speak the language.

Could you please stop to push this thread? I look every day to clean the thread and hope that glumbo personally responds. Instead, I read every day the same problems of the user.

- No Download
- No Upload
- No Affiliates
- Captchas

bla bla bla ...

Everyone knows it and everyone has the same problems and by posting it does not go away. So please stop this flamming and wait for the answers of glumbo.

Check this out and stop this useless posts:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/glumbouploads.com

graph

Enlightenment

too many users --> too many traffic
too many traffic --> not enough servers
not enough servers --> no download, no upload (server overload)
new server --> costs money
no money --> no Affiliates
no Affiliates --> less user
less user --> less server load
less server load --> Glumbo works again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back