GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Glumbo:

Whats about teh speed? There is always delay. The speed isnt constant too. You support 400 kb/s for freeuser and i have 0-190 kb/s

Can you give me a option to embed the video to my site? I know you dont pay for this videos but it doesent matter. I need only the video

Last edited:
We have to add more servers. They will be ready soon
I really hope that they are ready soon, I don't want to wait months until you improve speed...GlumboUploads is growing please don't wait too much to upgrade your hardware; I think it's better to have some extra servers :)<3

P.S. FTP seems not working....:O

FTP will be ready again when we add new hardware tonight. We will also make the changes to the file manager
Thanks, you're doing very well...don't stop keep it up; you're going to be the best filehost in the world :D<3

Last edited:
Glumbo: Pls i need the embed code. I know you dont pay for the embed code but thats no problem. I would like to embed the jwplayer directly to my website. If there is a option i will buy Life-Time account ;)

you can do it for example for the users who buy Lifetime accs. I dont need the money i have collected for streems by users. I just need an embed player without advertising.

you can do it for example for the users who buy Lifetime accs. I dont need the money i have collected for streems by users. I just need an embed player without advertising.

Good idea. We will consider that after we get more servers

Please respond to my PM. =D

Sorry. I said I was going to respond earlier but we are extremely busy right now so it will have to be later this week. We have a lot of new traffic so we need to take care of many issues. We can have a proper discussion afterwards.

Update:

FTP reactivated. Some new servers added, more on the way

Last edited:
1) filesonic changed url system not NUMBERS now they have numbers and letters like
fileserve need update

2) megashares.com (not megashare) (very good files there, u can find with filestube)

3) filepost ( a new rising company)

We will try to add support for those hosts.

Update:

Files per page is now permanent until you make another selection.
Payments are now processed once a day by 12am PST.
FTP will be back later

Last edited:
i like your service features but ...10,000 downloads shit man shit .... what should i dooooo. i want to use your service but but but but 10,000 downloads....

@ Glumbo

My Premium acc will expire soon. Can you upgrade me again till you have chosen whats about the embed code for Life Time accounts? If you add the option for embed code for life time accs (I think 50% pay for stream is ok because i have to earn the 150$) i will buy a Life time acc.

Edit: Speed is very low again. Is something wrong? Speed @ 20-120 kb/s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back