Other [Get PAID $1.10 for Referring][1GBit OffShore] RapidLeech by SimpleLeech [25GB @10$]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people, as promised today is Monday and the my Dedi providers have not yet replied. :'(
I have sent them 20 emails and am calling them after every one hour. X-(
I am seriously getting pissed off just as you are. :( :| :|
I'll give you hourly updates in the topic here. ;)

PS: All PMs have been attended to. :)

so bad, hope ur problem will be solved soon.

I just spoke with kundurocks, he is having problems to enter into his account here, it looks like his ISP was hacked or something like that.. anyway He tolds me that since he is still having problems with his Dedi providers probably he will move to a different one... He will be able to provide the accounts and Demo accounts by the 2nd or 3rd of Augoust.

demo here and also support this in hotfile to download
Yes. :)

test account for PLAN 1 please !!
Demo will be sent as soon as dedi is set up. :)
I just spoke with kundurocks, he is having problems to enter into his account here, it looks like his ISP was hacked or something like that.. anyway He tolds me that since he is still having problems with his Dedi providers probably he will move to a different one... He will be able to provide the accounts and Demo accounts by the 2nd or 3rd of Augoust.
Thanks for the update mate, my ISP is unstable as of now, but things are working. :| :)

i am ready to pay but kundu when will you tell me your paypal... :(

regards
Hello mate, I have already found a new dedi provider, I ordered it and now I will be given root access in a few days.
As soon as I get it, I'll PM you. :)

man are you kidding ? i'm waiting for RL server for 2 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!! WTF ?
I am really sorry but I HAD to shift dedi providers as my first dedi providers scammed me. :(
I had to suffer a loss and now have already spoken to the new dedi providers.
Be rest assured that HF will be supported. :)

If anybody requires a VPS who does not want HF leech in it, then please tell me, I'll get one for you ASAP.
Minimum space is 50GB HDD.
Price: 23$

Maybe first month free for this long wait :)
Yea, as it is I'm suffering a huge loss. And this? Lol, I'll be bankrupt.
Test account please. Is your Dedi setup yet? Its taking ages dude.
I know mate, but what can I do other than wait? :(

Everybody, please take a look at the news update. Some new plans have been added. If you would like a demo of that, then it can go pretty fast. :)

How's the negotiation going? Any updates on how long its gonna take? We can't wait forever you know.
Hi, we are back!
We did not go for very powerful dedis, but they should work nicely for the moment.

ALL those who want to buy please send your amount to kunduroxx@yahoo.com.
Please keep in mind to send 5.99$ for Plan 1.

Thank you.
Kind regards to all patient people who waited so long.. :)
HF leech is working perfectly. Speeds are a bit low now, but that is for the demo only.
Once you send in you payment, we will give you a good RapidLeech. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back