Other [Get PAID $1.10 for Referring][1GBit OffShore] RapidLeech by SimpleLeech [25GB @10$]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why let others decide when I may be an interested customer? I want no harm for you but I want proofs so I can make sure for myself that you're not another scammer. You just treated me as if I wanted to ruin your thread.

Ok, I've just re-read your first post. If you meant that only $5/month for first 5 users only then, you're putting misleading infos.

Even $35/month for 100Mbps dedicated ports for 1 SINGLE user/a human is not realistic. Can you tell us where your servers are hosted? Tell us the name of the datacenter and the country. We can't read ****** words.
I am very sorry to have misunderstood you sir, actually my friends who are helping me out in this project told me that the offers I am giving is too good to be true. I realized that too.
Tbh, I am not willing to reveal my datacenter or my Dedi provider.
If you are a potential customer, you are most welcome to try out a demo acc once I get everything set up. ;)
About the premium accounts, my friends have many of them (as they are heavy uploaders) therefore I can provide them free of charge for the first 5 customers. Later, they have to pay as I'll have more IPs, I will have to buy new accounts. :|
Again, I'm really sorry to have misunderstood you. I hope you don't take it seriously. :(
I sincerely hope that you enjoy our service once you get hold of it. Its quite helpful for both uploaders and downloaders. :D

Kind regards,
kundurocks

Hello everybody,
I am really sorry for the delay.
Please try to understand that it is not in my hands. The dedis are taking time to set up.
I'm pretty sure you will have your account by tomorrow or latest by Monday.
I apologize for the delay. :|

I have repiled to each and every single PM that was sent to me, and as soon as I set up the RL, I will announce it in the topic and all of you can buy.
Please contact be back on Monday. I'll surely be online. :D

We also made some changes. Please have a look. :)

Kind regards,
kundurocks

a suggest install this http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=40159 and i buy one ... only spanish providers offers this as free addon
I'll add it a bit later.. :)

Do u give a c-panel ,Rar/unrar and can u provide me
with a demo acc with netload acc loaded in it???
Yes, demo acc will hve ALL four premiums.
FS/NL/HF/MU :D

I need demo, if i like i will surely buy PLAN 1+with 2.5$ for every 5GB

upon payment, you accept PayPal transactions or WMZ.

I'm waiting for you^^

can i get a demo account please? thanks

can i get a demo acc please?

can i have a demo ac pls ? thanks
Hello people, as promised today is Monday and the my Dedi providers have not yet replied. :'(
I have sent them 20 emails and am calling them after every one hour. X-(
I am seriously getting pissed off just as you are. :( :| :|
I'll give you hourly updates in the topic here. ;)

PS: All PMs have been attended to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back