GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do GaiaFile and FileCrown have any thing related?

Remote upload is not working and FileCrown's too

[SLIDE]
15483154.png

29811161.png
[/SLIDE]

Direct Link for who can't view

http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/5708/15483154.png

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1489/29811161.png

dun care if they are related or not, but RU is very slow atm (2:00PM GMT+0), it's always slow at the same time everyday. Hope you could improve it, or I dun know how you gonna survive the weekend.

Do GaiaFile and FileCrown have any thing related?

Remote upload is not working and FileCrown's too

[SLIDE]
15483154.png

29811161.png
[/SLIDE]

Direct Link for who can't view

http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/5708/15483154.png

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1489/29811161.png

We do not have any relation with any other file host!

Any free premium?
Check the first post to see how you can get a free premium.

well admin u say sbor plugin is ready can u pm me the plugin i really need that urgently..:(

I will PM you soon!

dun care if they are related or not, but RU is very slow atm (2:00PM GMT+0), it's always slow at the same time everyday. Hope you could improve it, or I dun know how you gonna survive the weekend.

RU will be working fine (at that time maybe other servers are more busy) and we are planning to add new server soon.

RU not working.....
sayd >>>"Error: File download failed:500 (Bad hostname)"

Let me check it out, I just tried 10 minutes ago and it was working fine.

When do I need to request pay out to get paid next week? Saturday or Sunday?
Thanks
Yes, you have to request payout at least on Sunday, and you will get paid on Monday. don't forget, 5 first screenshot posted in WJunction,will get 10$ more in their account on GF.
RU from MU dont work
We are aware that our affiliates are having problems remote uploading from MU, we will try to do our best to make sure that RU from MU will work fine!

Hello GaiaFile support :)
Your hosting looks professional and pleasing to the eye ;)
And what I like the most is your good and quick support, it's very reliable.
I would like to know if there is a chance to increase maximum Download file size to 1 GB ?
And BTW it would be nice if you could also increase download speed to 300 - 400 KB/s

Regards

Very soon the will increase maximum download file size to 1gb (just a few days)
About the dw speed yea it will be good 300-400 kb/s dw speed from free users :)

Hello wilkWILQ

First of all, thank you for your good words, we are happy to hear that people are starting to like our service.

We have a lot of requests to increase the file-size to 1Gb, and we are re-thinking about it (need to prepare a lot of changes for that thing).

Regarding to download speed, it is unlimited for Premium users, but for now is limited to 250kb/s for free users.

Unfortunately, we have to maintain some limitations for free users, because we cannot offer almost the same features as premium. This will cause 2 main problems, users won't have to buy Premium accounts if Free is almost the same, so our affiliates that work on PPS plan won't generate any revenue, and since for the moment our system is ads free, premium accounts are the only revenue for GaiaFile.

Thanks for understanding, and I hope you will be satisfied with GaiaFile.

Regards

Hello wilkWILQ

First of all, thank you for your good words, we are happy to hear that people are starting to like our service.

We have a lot of requests to increase the file-size to 1Gb, and we are re-thinking about it (need to prepare a lot of changes for that thing).

Regarding to download speed, it is unlimited for Premium users, but for now is limited to 250kb/s for free users.

Unfortunately, we have to maintain some limitations for free users, because we cannot offer almost the same features as premium. This will cause 2 main problems, users won't have to buy Premium accounts if Free is almost the same, so our affiliates that work on PPS plan won't generate any revenue, and since for the moment our system is ads free, premium accounts are the only revenue for GaiaFile.

Thanks for understanding, and I hope you will be satisfied with GaiaFile.

Regards

Thank you for your prompt and clear response (like I said very reliable :) )
I am glad that there is a chance to increase the file-size to 1Gb. I understand that it is not so easy and you need to prepare a lot of changes. At the moment Maximum Download file size - 500 MB it is a good point.

On the other hand you have the right that some limitations for free users are necessary. I understand this.

Regards

gonna try this , any rl plugin?
Not yet, but it's on our "to-do" list. Currently, I haven't found online the one that is doing RL plugins, as soon as I'll find him online I will contact him to do RL plugin for us.

Btw, if anyone can do the work, please contact me with PM.
remote uploade very slow

From which site are you remote uploading? It seems to be working fine for me (just tested it).

POST #420, you are the winner of a free premium account. PM me with details!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back