GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
it work fine now

id osama01313

Your account is now Premium :)
Hj Gaiafile. Please bonus upgrade for me account premium. My account: isharedl. Wait answer. I hope Gaiafile added sercurity for control account. Thanks Gaiafile.
I added 2$ bonus in your account.

Why don't add Germany in tier 1 ?This is most valuable traffic, as USA or UK.
+1. I'm too

Please, allow us some time latency to make the necessary calculations if traffic from Germany is worth to be put on Group 1.

Regards

Count of earning work? Not for me

Statistics are working fine, PM me your user id and I'll find out if there's a problem or not.

user id: cliomax

edit: I recommend a download manager that supports GaiaFile?
There was a slight problem with live statistics, but now they are working fine again. Check out your stats, and if it still your stat's are not showing earnings, contact me again with PM.
anywhere I can view the requested payout?

Requested payouts are available for me, but I'm going to add a page for see the list of requested payouts soon. I'll do my best to finish it this week.

@djkelaj Server 2 was overloaded, that's why there was problem with downloads. Now everything is fine.

We will order new servers, to handle our traffic better :)

Regards

Please make the Limite of Max file to download for free users to 1GB, if you need to be on the top! of free file hosting

l0ck, we cannot do every request in one day. We need some time to think about the best changes possible, implement them on the website.

As I have mentioned in a lot of other posts, we are re-thinking for that option, but as I said, time is needed.

Regards

@comebacktome No, the size is still from 1MB. We updated an old file, that's why it appeared like that. The system didn't change, just he page was showing wrong info. Now is fixed.

@comebacktome No, the size is still from 1MB. We updated an old file, that's why it appeared like that. The system didn't change, just he page was showing wrong info. Now is fixed.

Oh thanks!
Can you put a column to the files to show how much the file earns like duckload? I want to know which files worth uploading to upload them
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back