GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
gfmain.jpg

could you tell me what's going on now? seems this server is down for a long time, and it only happens to some "specific" files.

Yes, that's the server who had the problems before some days. I have talked with the provider company , to do a full-check of it. Once they will finish, they will call me and I will put online directly.

It is not happening to some "specific" files Bernard, it is happening to all the files that are on that server!

FTP is still down (2 day passed)! It should had been working since Friday, and today is holiday and most of the people aren't working (except us :P ).

Thanks, I hope to see good traffic coming from you :) Good luck with earnings, and if anything concerns you, PM/e-mail me 24/7 :)

Guys, I have noticed that some of you have already requested payouts, why you didn't wait for the end of week, to get the bonus in your accounts and then request payout?....

There are 2 explanations:

1. People who dont know about WJ just requested it

2. Someone who uses WJ is dumb and didnt think about waiting for Monday :D

please bonus me: nouri

thank you
Bonus is added :) Welcome to GaiaFile File sharing service.
There are 2 explanations:

1. People who dont know about WJ just requested it

2. Someone who uses WJ is dumb and didnt think about waiting for Monday :D
Perkmason, most of our affiliates who are earnings, have come from wJunction. Maybe they are too exited and want the earnings in their account as fast as possible :P.
OMG
I lost the Weekend bonus as I requested payout
Didn't notice it
Any chance to get it ?

Sure, I think I can help you with that. Tomorrow, e-mail your earnings with screenshot and your username (I will double check it by my side), and I will add to your payment, don't worry :)

Upgrade to Premium then :) Today, we are going to make some announcements in the thread and also in our news section.

GREAT NEWS:
1- From 2nd May till 15th May, we are going to increase your earnings from sales from 60% to 70%. Yes, that is for real :) Be sure to make it everything ready for 1st May, and make crazy earnings with us :) (Also there will be some changes in download time, waiting time etc, so affiliates who are working on PPS will increase their sales :) )

2- We are thinking to add some ads in our download pages, 1 or 2 banners at maximum. Without any popup. In the following days, we are going to do some tests, and if things will go well, we will increase also your earnings. May will be a month with a lot of Promos, so be ready to see big numbers in your earnings :)

Read also on my first post :) Need opinions about those news, what do you think? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back