GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we are not scamming anyone! Apparently, there is some issue, and I will try to find it out right now!
hey man you misunderstood me. i didn't say you're scam

there're problems at statics.

now ; 90 downloads earnings : 0,314$

i'm laughing and laughing..........

@SofienParisien Unfortunately, 5 first screenshots are already posted. But you are free to post you screenshot here, for our readers and affiliates, and to increase our credibility.

GF you have to double money earned after Sunday's midnight, then people should request payout and the payout should be done on Monday's night / Tuesday morning.

@perkmason That's correct, this time payments will be handled in Monday before midnight.

@ZeroAT There is an issue with Remote from FileServe, and if I'm wrong, they may be updating some things in their website.

ZeroAT, we can not remote from fileserve for several hours to any host .

and 50 files per page must be 50-100-250-500 files per page as 4 options.

Last edited:
GF - I spotted some bug when using Internet Explorer (I Dont use it ! BUt maybe someone does)

97240f8ad4.png

No SLow Download Button... please fix it

regards

if so what is this ????? check your browser
you disabled some pictures or some connection problem or cache problem of your browser.
I checked it with 4 browsers
buttonz9v8z.jpg

@Tushavi As it said from the error, it has downloaded the HTML page that contains the file, not the file itself. Check the link again, or check your FSC/FS settings (direct download).

@Tushavi As it said from the error, it has downloaded the HTML page that contains the file, not the file itself. Check the link again, or check your FSC/FS settings (direct download).

+1
especially if you use a débrideur as Real-Debrid.fr ..etc..............
is frequently
(because the débrideur used protection against remote upload)

Guys, I have noticed that some of you have already requested payouts, why you didn't wait for the end of week, to get the bonus in your accounts and then request payout?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back