GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my payment:

dc934d7cba.png

Thanks and I hope you wont be another XFS hosting that scams. All previous ones were scams.
As you can see, we are not scamming anyone! Thanks for working with us :) Please provide me your details so I can add you 10$ bonus as stated in my first post. (3 more left).
I have tried GaiaFile for a couple of days and it has a system that is basic yet simple. I like that. I might consider Uploading all the files on my site to this site :)
I will be glad to assist and help you :) Thanks
Can´t understand how do you get these number of downloads. I don´t get downloads because gaiafile isn´t compatible with JDownloader yet :(
GaiaFile is compatible with JDownloader (update it).
Just got my payment. Thanks
fa39b0.bmp
Congratulations! PM me your details so I can add 10$ bonus as stated in my first post. (2 more left)
You can add webmoney for payment?
We will do our best to add it, because we figured out that there are some issues with uploading funds to our WebMoney account.
super file hosts gaiafile.com

Last edited:
server down? not able to DL atm.

stats frozen.
Yes, you are right. Server is having some big issues with overloading. New servers have been ordered, and the supplier said that they will be ready by today. Once they will be available, we won't have more troubles, because the load will be balanced.
Pmed you my details. Thanks!
PM'd back :)

i got money
thank gaiafile

Congratulations, please PM me your details so I can give you 10$ reward for payment proof. (1 more left).

@djkelaj We are taking notes for every suggestion, and about the new file manager, we are talking with our programmers regarding to features that should be added (COPY, Renema, Deleted files, file earnings generated etc).

We need some time to make all the changes, but don't worry, we will :)

Thank you so much! You're so fast on supporting! Keep it up!
By the way, can you have a place to show deleted files? Thanks

RU doesn't work!

Last edited:
I send pm , some urs gives the error I give you.
sizes are 1-1.5 gb
The datacenter where servers are located is having maintenance, and they will be up soon.
I do not see your advertising banner, I can not add advertising on my site
Banners will be available soon, I have ordered them, and waiting to get them from the designer.
gaiafile pls. answer my PM, thanks..
PM'd back.

NEWS: Account security is increased now! You need to enter current password for every change that you want to do in your account settings.

Your account is now safer from hackers :)

Last edited:
remote is not working for everyone "The datacenter where servers are located is having maintenance, and they will be up soon." as described above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back