Selling Full Database of a warez forum [100% unique]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vics.devil

Hello Wj,

6 months before i had a warez forum MegaFreeDownload on this domain : http://megafreedownload.info (currently a warezblog)
as i was hosting my forum on a onshore server.. they suspended my site after almost a year.. :P lol..
after that i changed my host to some offshore host but didn't got time to reinstall n manage warezforum again.. :(

no of members : 8000 (approx.)
no of threads : 7000+ (i dont remember the exact figure.. it may be more then 9000 :P... lol)
no of posts : 14000 (approx.)

This warezforum also had a image host in subdomain
i.e megafreedownload.info/image (dead link)
no of images hosted : 7000+

If you want a demo sorry, I don't have one. Thats why I provided the live link where I got the DB from. i had attached some screenshot of database backup :)
I don't provide free setup/installation nor installation services. So, don't ask for me to set it up for you.
I'm only here to sell the database only.

vBulletin
forum Sql file size : 58mb
full database size :
530mb+ (approx)[zipped]
1.1gb+ [upzipped] !!

screenshots :

SQL size:
i6232_mfd2.JPG

database size (unzipped) :
i6233_mfd3.JPG

Price : 35$ per copy;)

owner proof :http://megafreedownload.info/owner.html

Interested members can rply here or shoot me a Pm!

Payment only though PayPal ! (bank transfer available for indian residents)

You will get all details, etc after 24hrs of payment!

PS : i will sell only one copy of this database if you offer me a fair price:)
else 3 copies are available.. :P

Regards,

ViX :)

Sold one copy of DB to Robin H in 35$
two more available :D

37 comments
@deveshthemostwanted : nice to see a mfd member here :) wish i could start the site again :( !

@Steven/Mr.KiLLeR : well, right now i dont have any fixed price in my mind for this :P so i will just take bid's starting from 25$ ;)

@Nev: try bidding mate ;) :D

Thread update : added a starting bid of 25$ in first post :P

Mate the sql is 6months ol possible reasons could be tht some post could be dead why dont u lower the start price to 10$

i just wanted to say images are not stored in the database? so u would have to give the image script as well and all the images? do u have those? otherwise the fact u have this 'extra' is useless cause no one can ever use it.

@immortalxx : yes, image are stored in this database only.. and i had used a open source image hosting script (Mihalism Multi Host) if somebody wants.. i can provide the script link too ;)

Sold 1 copy of database to "Rohin H" :D
2 more copies left :P

8000 members and 14k threads? You guys must be idiots to buy this. He just merged some hacked db with his db and selling it >.<

@I Am Awsome : i had already sold 1 copy of this database to Robin H, 2 copies are still available for sale.. and the price is 35$ per copy (you will not be allowed to resale it.)
last copy price will be 65$ !

@ tehlolkid : i had already provided the proof of ownership :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back