FREEDL.INK - Prefect PPD - $100 Per 10k | DMCA IGNORE | 10$ Payout (Daily) | 40G+ Servers

freedlink

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce https://freedl.ink

GKXu47F.png

Our News : https://freedl.ink/?op=news

Our main goal is providing stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 12 years of experience in server administration and we provide services to filesharing suchs as coding, server building and filesharing solution.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Our rates for 1k downloads:
90bQzAp.png

More info at: http://freedl.ink/make_money.html

Rules & Features:

• The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon)
  • Payout $10 - Processing time : 24 hours - max 72 hours
  • Earn 5% extra revenue from our referral system
  • We support FTP, Remote Upload, Web Upload, API upload, Zoom
  • Max file size: 10GB Per file (can request to upgrade)
  • File storage: 90 days from last download
  • Unlimited storage
  • Paid count: up to 2 downloads per day
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded
  • When ads are blocked, downloads are not counted
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted
  • DMCA Soft
  • CHEATING is not allowed, and NO PAYOUT to cheaters
  • No Profit to VPN / Proxy
  • Free Download / Streaming for all Users type (2MB/s)
Contact email: support@freedl.ink

Thank you,
Freedl.ink team.

Last edited:
1,756 comments
Done,,,, but what came in was 14.37 USDT... hmm thank you for 1 USDT :D
Sorry, miner fees will be paid by users, please check the red message when you press Payout button

The payment has arrived, but I received almost 10 dollars less than the amount I requested.
@freedlink

I suggest you are both requesting stable crypto in future.

I am not getting a single referral normally if we share any host links we gets referrals
users who joined with our link.
but i haven't receive a single referrals is this happening with others ?

Capture.jpg
Can you make a test by your self ? Because there is no PPS , so i guess it is not important function.

I have been waiting for my payment since 20 July, I have written to them and they haven't answered me (PP).
We always send requesting email about KYC or SOW to our users for first payout, and random request to existed users. You must process it to receive your payout smoothly. Sorry about this.

------------

I have completed final summer trip with my family, and about the last issue from payout, my dropbox excel was not synced with our accountant, so that is the reason payouts was delay 2 days.

We always send requesting email about KYC or SOW to our users for first payout, and random request to existed users. You must process it to receive your payout smoothly. Sorry about this.
I replied several times to that e-mail, I sent the proofs to let them know where I publish their links, they replied that everything was verified, thank you and that is all.

The amount of 13.57 has been transferred and has not entered my account. Please send the amount. Thank you.
Done,,,, but what came in was 14.37 USDT... hmm thank you for 1 USDT :D

Maaf, biaya penambang akan dibayarkan oleh pengguna, silakan periksa pesan merah ketika Anda menekan tombol Pembayaran
I made a withdrawal of 13.57usdt but what I received was 14.37. That's what I meant, thank you

I made a withdrawal of 13.57usdt but what I received was 14.37. That's what I meant, thank you
Haha, there is no problem, that can be a gift, some users in the last mistake from our accountant team, until we did not get back 100% yet, one of them, we gift some $1 , $2 without returning.

That is not big problem from us.

Hi
I have lots of exclusive content (adult)
can you pls message me pm,where content can possibly be shared for earn good money (forums,site)? :)
appreciated help!
unfortunately one of my forum shut down so i seek new one,can promise high quality and good work if traffic good

FTP speed is very slow.
Previously its was more then 450 mb's some times average 250 mb's plus

now getting only less then 50 mb's
Please wait, we are waiting for customs sends us servers, our servers were imported and stuck at customs for 2 weeks ago.

Hi
I have lots of exclusive content (adult)
can you pls message me pm,where content can possibly be shared for earn good money (forums,site)? :)
appreciated help!
unfortunately one of my forum shut down so i seek new one,can promise high quality and good work if traffic good
Hello, Sorry we do not have any forums or websites to share.

I replied several times to that e-mail, I sent the proofs to let them know where I publish their links, they replied that everything was verified, thank you and that is all.
Please try to pm me your username, i will double check~
Post automatically merged:

Haha, some guys are too funny. They threaten me about hey i have some supicious traffic and i send to you, but i dont want to verify, pay me now! Haha

https://prnt.sc/skerCAU8dOUd

Last edited:
For me, I did not lose much. On the contrary, you will lose a lot. Half of your subscribers will be through me, and I will make them end their subscription. I will destroy you if you do not send me my money.
it's the best PPD here for me, you need to test wolf stream then you'll know the true meaning of scam :)

Back