FREEDL.INK - Prefect PPD - $100 Per 10k | DMCA IGNORE | 10$ Payout (Daily) | 40G+ Servers

freedlink

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce https://freedl.ink

GKXu47F.png

Our News : https://freedl.ink/?op=news

Our main goal is providing stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 12 years of experience in server administration and we provide services to filesharing suchs as coding, server building and filesharing solution.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Our rates for 1k downloads:
90bQzAp.png

More info at: http://freedl.ink/make_money.html

Rules & Features:

• The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon)
  • Payout $10 - Processing time : 24 hours - max 72 hours
  • Earn 5% extra revenue from our referral system
  • We support FTP, Remote Upload, Web Upload, API upload, Zoom
  • Max file size: 10GB Per file (can request to upgrade)
  • File storage: 90 days from last download
  • Unlimited storage
  • Paid count: up to 2 downloads per day
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded
  • When ads are blocked, downloads are not counted
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted
  • DMCA Soft
  • CHEATING is not allowed, and NO PAYOUT to cheaters
  • No Profit to VPN / Proxy
  • Free Download / Streaming for all Users type (2MB/s)
Contact email: support@freedl.ink

Thank you,
Freedl.ink team.

Last edited:
1,748 comments
how can i share a folder. When i access to publish link of folder, eror 404 not found when i click into files.
Post automatically merged:

download link has domain frdl.to but link is attached with file on my published files link has domain freedl.ink, link is error 404 not found

Last edited:
amount of 20.25 has been transferred and they are still not sent to my account. Please send the amount. Thank you

lnever make any payment

REJECTED (Attention: READ OUR EMAIL AND REPLY TO VERIFY YOUR TRAFFIC, REQUIRED!)

Last edited:
This is the third payment, the first and second are safe. Usually if it is successful it takes a few minutes or even hours to enter the USDT wallet, but this is not usual, I made a withdrawal on August 1, 2024 and it was successful today but it has not entered my USDT balance. Maybe there are a lot of transactions.

This is the third payment, the first and second are safe. Usually if it is successful it takes a few minutes or even hours to enter the USDT wallet, but this is not usual, I made a withdrawal on August 1, 2024 and it was successful today but it has not entered my USDT balance. Maybe there are a lot of transactions.
Sometimes it takes a day

Sometimes, even though it shows as paid, it can take a few days. The crypto market is in a terrible state right now; that might be the reason.

well, i have 2 pending crypto payment. only one got paid and the other one is not. also i have paypal payment that is PAID but not yet recieve. meaning i have two payment that is not paid but the status is PAID. i thought paypal payment is having issue but after change to crypto. they still do the PAID status while the actual payment is not sent.

Back