FreakShare - Earn up to €45/$60 per 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have problem with freaksahre's FTP upload. I upload files successfully via ftp client to ftp1.freakshare.com but they do not show up on page where i should convert them to freaksahre uploads. Is there something i am missing or is there a bug somewhere?

Yes, i cannot see the files i uploaded there. It says no entries found. Is there some time game between upload and files appearing there?

usually broken ftp upload also show there...mayb their server down. Their FTP server is unstable. frequently the upload process fail halfway...

Rarely it happens...when it will show no entries found..if thats the case..just refresh the page after few minutes..right now im transferring files from ftp tab to file manager...twice 2 of my files failed but they got transferred then...transfer 3-4 files at a time..dont select all the pending files at a time

the thing is i do not see any files in my FTP-uploads. Can it be a problem that i am moving separate folders with files in it rather than each file separately? I have few games i want to upload, they are splitted into parts in different folders and i am movign those folders. Can this cause the problem?

I dont exactly know what might be the cause...try uploading a file rather than choosing a folder...if u dont see files in ftp tab and if u have not got any errors then im very much sure that, files havent been transferred

awaiting payment????

I am waiting for payment from the March 7
dibujorjr.jpg

user:vrpankas

@vrpankas be patient , they will pay you. usually get paid within a month...but what i encounter is down count descease...not slowly drop but suddenly drop and remain lower count....

1 USD = 1 EU WTF ???
2nd payment for Webmoney had the same issue.
History: 7.03.2011 - 18:12 37.53 €
Webmoney History: 7.03.2011 - 18:12 37.53 €
Amount Received: 37.53 WMZ

Freakshare FAQ

For getting money from a download the user downloading the file has to complete the download.
Also the user will be blocked for 250 minutes for beeing counted again.
We dont shave any downloads or earnings, there is only a small ip limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back