FreakShare - Earn up to €45/$60 per 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
remote now works fine thanks
but i've been complaining for it 5 times in 6 months and u've always said "we kill slow remotes". now the links are the same and they work

Rates look promising but don't become hotfile, where it's impossible to get silver or higher when you get many downloads

Our ranking is much easier and better.

Freakshare
please tell me what is maximum upload size for premium members
i cant upload 1gbit links ^o)

Its possible. Which method do you try? Tool will be updated later.

My account status is Low

plz upgrade me

ID: just2pay

Your Status is LOW because you uploaded last files 8 month ago.. and 0 downloads since nearly 1 year. Work and you will get ranked higher.

All users who dont upload or generate downloads, will not rank. If you upload, you will rank very high.

When uploading via FTP how long do we have to move them to our account after upload is complete before they are deleted?

Very important question!

Since you do not automatically move our files for us, then I need to know how long I have to move them manually. Simply because the majority of my uploads are done between the hours I am actually sleeping... I do not want to wake up and see all the uploads have already been deleted. Understand what I mean?

Depending on how this question is answered i'll either send you traffic or not.

By the way, you say you're the original and everyone copied you. That's great, but you also need to keep up with the times and offer the simplest features others already offer. Such as moving completed files from FTP into our accounts without the need for us to intervene!

Anyways, looking forward to your answer.

P.S,

I'm referring to this

To Upload via FTP, you can use this Informations:

ftp: xxx.freakshare.net
user: your user
password: your password

After uploading, you can see your files at our FTP-Site and transfer them to FreakShare.
Inactive or not transfered files will be deleted automaticly.

At this time FTP is only avalaible for VIP Users.

LongBG yes, we can add it. But then we can not offer upload resuming.

When users upload files, because of connection error the upload fails, the file will be aborted. So, we offer resume function.

If we add automatc move, then even aborted files will be transferd.

Inanctive files are deleted after 48 hours no move.

The Coon read our make money page, its answerd there. 200 Minute ip limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back