FreakShare - Earn up to €45/$60 per 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.
I'm glad to see one of my fav hosts here.
For anyone who thinks freakshare is scam, here it is the proof you are wrong:

IMAGE1
ce43324b.png

IMAGE2
d06cf2ae.png

I've requested several payouts and so far they have never let me down

Type "FreakShare Payment Proof" in Google Image Search. You will find thousands.

cadagoto: Thanks ;)

Hello ... I will occupy more than 6 months, but always in the lowest range, sell premium and up only 3 or 2 days to another range

Allow to upload files that was not paying you to pay what they said ..... stop raising months but still get more than 200 daily file downloads up to 400mb

I get on a better range? and files start to rise again as before and even better .. hopefully answer greetings ........

To Freakshare: Do you have banners ?
My Freakshare username is 3xupdate. I'm a new user. I'm looking for a new share hosting so I will try your services. I have added my site (You can view at your CP and check traffic of my site). Please upgrade me to premium. Thank you !!!

Hello FreakShare

My username: s60geek

Please Update it to Premium status + VIP Rank..

About uploading files i upload 5-10GB Daily so you know how much sales i can get you
Thanks in Advance..

PM is full so I'll leave it here

I uploaded a couple of files via ftp and after converting them into freakshare uploads they got duplicated. Maybe a bug.

Hello FreakShare

My username: aongss

Please Update it to Premium status + VIP Normal

About uploading files i upload 5-10GB Daily so you know how much sales i can get you

To FreakSupport: Do you read my post ?

To Freakshare: Do you have banners ?
My Freakshare username is 3xupdate. I'm a new user. I'm looking for a new share hosting so I will try your services. I have added my site (You can view at your CP and check traffic of my site). Please upgrade me to premium. Thank you !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back