Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1,914 comments

They have, hence me being paid.

What kind of legitimate files are you uploading anyway? I tried to upload my cat singing video but could not get 1000 people to download. :facepalm:

Anyway, if anybody upload porn they deserve to get ban. You can try FileRose for porn.
 
Freakshare is a scam, more than a week that says have paid me in my Z-purse and I have not received anything, I sent emails to notify but do not answer, my advice, do not use this server.
 
I recently started using them and im getting approx 1000/day, though in next few weeks it will above 1500 or more as my FS database is growing ! Though Dont mean anything if you cant generate sales as your rank will stuck at most on lite ! I Generated 22 sale in 3 days and yesterday suddenly jumped from low to pro (84%) . Premium are more important. their rank system is even more strict than bitshare. i got to platinum with 7 sale on BS but here with 22 sale still abit left until VIP !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

R
Active Member · Joined
none none
912
Messages
7
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom