Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I make a suggestion?

Put the link below the price list ....

More strategic, to sales of accounts

sugest.jpg

In this way...
if the person does not scroll the page, ignore the price list
(I also put the advantages of having premium account)

Why will roll if the link is up, is not it?

want you to earn money to pay me ... :P

How lawina, also liked the speed, and you know that did not offer a reasonable speed, do not sell accounts.

It is what most hosts do not offer a good service
After "squeezing" the uploader to buy accounts
(changing characteristics of the service all the time)

Being the main focus is the millions of people out there waiting for a good host for downloading
The uploader buy premium account, is a natural consequence of things ...

Sorry for the english, I hope you understand.

Can I make a suggestion?

Put the link below the price list ....

More strategic, to sales of accounts

sugest.jpg

In this way...
if the person does not scroll the page, ignore the price list
(I also put the advantages of having premium account)

Why will roll if the link is up, is not it?

want you to earn money to pay me ... :P

How lawina, also liked the speed, and you know that did not offer a reasonable speed, do not sell accounts.

It is what most hosts do not offer a good service
After "squeezing" the uploader to buy accounts
(changing characteristics of the service all the time)

Being the main focus is the millions of people out there waiting for a good host for downloading
The uploader buy premium account, is a natural consequence of things ...

Sorry for the english, I hope you understand.

That's the strategy we're going for. We might restrict download speeds somewhat in the future but never to the levels of some hosts. Every user should have a comfortable download speed.

I've been playing with the idea of offering a low cost 1 off yearly membership price. Say 10 Euros for a year. Be interested to here what some of you have to say. Also I'm hoping to have Files.Pad ready soon, so we'll be looking for contributors. Anyone who feels they can contribute can earn money with their links.

Email filespad[@]filestrum.com

We're looking for Mixtapes, Free Games, Free Software, Game Mods etc. Anything that can be shared legally.

now days no sites stabilized ...they come with very good attitude and after some days they gone way ...so how we can trust a site......Now again Try this site and Hope they Stay long.....Today I have Registered here and see what happen next...

Note : Please max downloads limit should be 500 otherwise very big problem for us ...

hey.my file has been download 22 times and it reached the download limit.wtf?

download limit !?

I see , so that's why my DLs drop over 80% !!! oh ,come man !!!

what message are you getting. Downloads are way down, I'm trying to work out why.

Problem should be fixed. Let me know if there's any problems.

Last edited:
Site content lot of Ads please remove few...and also rate not very good

Only for non premium. I think having to see ads is a fair price for a service you're using for free. The rate is good not the highest but it pays well because we count downloads well.

Regards
Filestrum

now , the 10 times download limit messages gone ,

so , who set it ?

Not sure tbh, myself and others work on the site. We moved the site to a new server last night, someone must have altered the wrong settings. It's fixed now and won't happen again.

Regards
Filestrum

Account balance shows euros : €x.xxx
But on request payout shows me : ''You have collected $x.xx''. Same value but different currency - USD, without any conversion. €x.xxx is not the same as $x.xxx. Can someone explain me this, please?

Also, I don't see an option for extension account for 30 or more days. There is just 7 days extension. Should I collect more revenue to be visible or there is no such option at all?

Everything else is OK. Filehost for recommendation, thumbs up ;)

Last edited:
Account balance shows euros : €x.xxx
But on request payout shows me : ''You have collected $x.xx''. Same value but different currency - USD, without any conversion. €x.xxx is not the same as $x.xxx. Can someone explain me this, please?

Also, I don't see an option for extension account for 30 or more days. There is just 7 days extension. Should I collect more revenue to be visible or there is no such option at all?

Everything else is OK. Filehost for recommendation, thumbs up ;)

All money is in euros, we've updated the currency on nearly all pages however some may still display $. That will not affect your payout amount however as the sign has no effect on the value. I have updated the request payout page with the correct currency symbol.

We have made changes to our premium prices. You can now request 30 days premium for 6Euros.

Thanks again.
Filestrum

i just scare some hackers set it !

definitely not hackers, one of us did it by accident. So no worries here.

zoom and ftp upload available?

waiting for Zoom to update the list.

hey.you wrote in first page the payment made within 3 days,you change to 5 days 2 days ago,and i see now on partners page the Net7.So,What do you want?So change something every day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back