FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you need to contact them?

I've seen plenty of rapidleech sites that have fileserve working, you saying they are better than filesonic's programmers lol?

No Tyler, Im saying that they blocked our servers!

Hish

Hi guys

Don't forget, if you are an active affiliate (with minimum $2 earnings a day, i will take the average of the past 7 days) , you can get a free premium account (Length of Premium depends on activeness!)

If you are eligible, please email request@filesonic.com

Best Regards

Hish

Last edited:
hello filesonic

is the first time I did not pay in 1 year

my username logitec100

I should have paid on Wednesday and was not well: (

yess pay sorry filesonic

I asked them they said they haven't blocked your servers.

This is not true... If they haven't blocked our servers, everything would be functioning properly! Why would we not want people to RU from fileserve to filesonic?

Hish

hello filesonic

is the first time I did not pay in 1 year

my username logitec100

I should have paid on Wednesday and was not well: (

yess pay sorry filesonic

Hi

I dont understand... Do u mean that u didnt get paid today?

Hish

filesonic

into my paypal account and not paid and payment today

pago.jpg

please can you give me Unique transaction number

verified so happened that I missed the payment to my account

Hi logitec100

You need to be patient ... It can take some time (1 minute up to a few hours!)

There are no unique transaction IDs because it is mass payment... But don't worry,you will get it!

Regards

Hish

This is not true... If they haven't blocked our servers, everything would be functioning properly! Why would we not want people to RU from fileserve to filesonic?

Hish

Well they changed their stuff recently, it broke jdownloader as well, you can't login or download files on it until they update.

Hi FSO support.
I think there is an issue with my payment again, i dont think i received the correct amount of money, according to my math, im missing 17.20 USD from my payment (2 days of super elite earnings).

My earnings from 2011-08-06 to 2011-08-12 were $544, and i received $554, and i should have received $561.20
Can u explain to me what happened pls Hish?

Also when are we going to receive the PROMO earnings??

Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back