FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have a problem in receiving my money on the Web Money
Introduced into your code with my account (the code after the character Z) at check-profit companies webmoney
Been sent but the amount of the two companies have not entered into my account is still $ 0, then confirmed the code I found is 100%
Where is the problem? Please help me and thank you

i forgot my question's answer , what should i do ?

can you remember your name ? :facepalm:

If you cant remember after watching security question , then it might be serious problem or maybe something else .. X-( How you prove that you own this account ?

opening a new account would be a better solution .. :)

server 240 gives terrible download speed, please fix it

Hi

Im getting good speed on it... Please PM me the link that you were trying

Hish

Hi
I have a problem in receiving my money on the Web Money
Introduced into your code with my account (the code after the character Z) at check-profit companies webmoney
Been sent but the amount of the two companies have not entered into my account is still $ 0, then confirmed the code I found is 100%
Where is the problem? Please help me and thank you

Hi

You said the code after the Z , but you should include the Z in the payment info ...

What is your user ID?

Hish

What's going on with filesonic? first it locks my account for no reason, claiming fraud, that's absurd, I never was against the rules of filesonic, then they send an email to know where to put my links. I've sent three emails to fraud@filesonic.com explaining all my links and put where they simply did not answer anything

is very sad you work hard all day, night and day uploading your files, then the filesonic come and destroy all our work and not of any response'm really disappointed with the filesonic, after one month of hard work he destroys it :( :(

server 251
won't even start download
remote upload is at 60 kb/s
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1500194621

server 260
only 200 kb/s http://www.filesonic.com/file/1500189701

Hello

Thank you for the info

Someone is looking into it

Regards

Hish

What's going on with filesonic? first it locks my account for no reason, claiming fraud, that's absurd, I never was against the rules of filesonic, then they send an email to know where to put my links. I've sent three emails to fraud@filesonic.com explaining all my links and put where they simply did not answer anything

is very sad you work hard all day, night and day uploading your files, then the filesonic come and destroy all our work and not of any response'm really disappointed with the filesonic, after one month of hard work he destroys it :( :(

We never block any account without reason... What is your user ID?

Hish

thank you !

Hello

I have refunded the payment because your WM ID is wrong... You need to put the whole ID (including the Z) .. Let me know when u do it and Ill send you the payment again

Btw, protecting your account is your duty. If your account gets hacked, you are responsible for it .

So posting your nickname & email on the boards is not a good idea....

Regards

Hish

Hi Ar$enaly

How come you are the only one between all our partners that are complaining about this? There is nothing wrong with stats ...

You changed from PPD to PPS on 2011-07-17 21:13:02 ... This is why you dont see any downloads

Next time, check out your account before complaining

Hish

You don't get downloads counted if you're on PPS. You cant see, the number of downloads. So stop whining and change back to PPD or get yourself some sales and leave the guy alone ffs.

Why I got over 2tb files deleted in last 15 days without any notification? All my hard work is gone. I haven't received any abuse email warning about deletion of files in lasts 2 weeks..

Waiting for a reply Hish : /
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back