FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats working fine.

Just comeback from daily work, haven't post anything, and there's 1 sales in my stats.
No problem with stats. Filesonic is still the best.

Only from last 4 sales i've got, 3 have no referrer info, sometimes referrer info can give nice information. But no problem, it must be cause peoples copy paste the link to browser.

Just because you have 1 sale does not mean something isnt wrong.
Only FileSonic can tell.

(I am not saying something is wrong, but it was a lame conclusion above)

BTW:
Dashboard counts copied files as used space again.
Please fix!

It's all coming back to us to make judgement.

For me, i have Playsonic to see the number download / day, nothing wrong, everyday Playsonic points up according my average. Sales still counted.

Some peoples maybe said stats not working, but i have no problem with that.
I have mirror my links, but still peoples choose to buy premium from Filesonic links.

Last edited:
thank you for the respond

Hello

Your account is on Pay Per Sale... You need to set it to Pay Per Download if you want to get paid per download.

Btw, posting your nickname here can get your account hacked and you are responsible for that.

Regards

Hish

Thank you for your respond.
i have changed my plan, and waiting for the next download statistic, or perhaps my first payment.:)

thank you for your time hish.

Hi Hish,
Can you tell me know how can download faster with my premium account for MAC OS?
I using Speed Download 5.2.25, but still not working (not auto get link), it still download in the usual slow method.
Can you help me?
Thank you so much. Appreciate.
Regards

My damn fckn bank BLOCKED my virtual card and bank account related to paypal
and paypal's money is dissapeared and does not reply to me anymore. I lost 200$
had earned in 3 weeks and I'm gonna crazy, if I can not recover my money I will delete everything...What a bad luck I'm.:(((((((

My damn fckn bank BLOCKED my virtual card and bank account related to paypal
and paypal's money is dissapeared and does not reply to me anymore. I lost 200$
had earned in 3 weeks and I'm gonna crazy, if I can not recover my money I will delete everything...What a bad luck I'm.:(((((((

wow if i remember you make goog money before now you write 200$ in 3 weeks ? what happen with your earnings ?

Hi guys

There was a small glitch in 2 of the advanced stat's graphs (Number of Sales & Earnings from Sales)

All the rest was ok and your stats were fine.

The glitch is fixed now... Thank you for all of you who reported it & did not freak out! :)

Regards

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back