FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zhao, make sure the filesize is at least 1mb. put in a large jpg or something to help it reach at least 1mb in size.
i believe anything less than 1mb does not count for downloads.

Downloading/ remote uploading is working terrible today and also yesterday evening. I have premium account. What the hell is going on around here, i am not paying for premium to download from filesonic with 250 kb/s

Downloading/ remote uploading is working terrible today and also yesterday evening. I have premium account. What the hell is going on around here, i am not paying for premium to download from filesonic with 250 kb/s

yes.. same here.

Last edited:
Welcome to the FileSonic-Dropbox Plugin!

This new plugin allows you to transfer files that are in your Dropbox account into your FileSonic account and vice-versa.
Also, you can manage all your Dropbox files without even having to login! All you need to do is setup your account once and then you're all set!

------

Nice..

What is going on.. I am unable to login to my filesonic homepage..

dccede.jpg

can any one clarify????

let me tell you a very bad news to all indians Friends that indian Government decided to banned all filehost in India :( no downloadig and no earning from filehost to india user 2 of ur best company already banned some of the filehost site aircel and reliance :(

Last edited:
i have USA 1gb port server,cache fly test is giving 67mb/s upload
but i am getting slow upload speeds on filesonic,please fix the issue
even wupload's upload is faster than filesonic now

Is there something wrong with our statistics??lot of people wondering too because of unmatched statistic and advance statistic.. are you cheating our download/sales counts?Thanks

Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?p=931358#post931358

I can't RU my files from filesonic to anyother host that i am using it

If i RU from Wupload to filesonic is working ok but from FSC to WU is not working
It is the problem from filesonic?If Yes, please solve this
thanks

Last edited:
i am newbie to filesonic.
today i joined and uploaded 3 files into filesonic, and share the files links in my web.
after about 12 hours, in my "my files" tab, it shows 2 files has been downloaded 15 times, it's 10 and 5.

my question is :
how come in the "my account >> statistic" tab,
is showing "no download" nor "conted download"..?

Please some one perhaps could give me any information regarding this, or maybe the Filesonic Hish can help me and look at my acount.
my account is "xxxxxx"

thank you very much for all your time and information.

Last edited:
i am newbie to filesonic.
today i joined and uploaded 3 files into filesonic, and share the files links in my web.
after about 12 hours, in my "my files" tab, it shows 2 files has been downloaded 15 times, it's 10 and 5.

my question is :
how come in the "my account >> statistic" tab,
is showing "no download" nor "conted download"..?

Please some one perhaps could give me any information regarding this, or maybe the Filesonic Hish can help me and look at my acount.
my account is "xxxxxxxxx"

thank you very much for all your time and information.

Hello

Your account is on Pay Per Sale... You need to set it to Pay Per Download if you want to get paid per download.

Btw, posting your nickname here can get your account hacked and you are responsible for that.

Regards

Hish

hello i have lost my Security Answer . can you reset question security please. I can't add remote account megauplo and other. Why ?

Hello

Please PM me

Regards

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back